Terms And Conditions
To ensure quality service and an amazing salon experience we ask that you comply with our salon policies. Respecting your time is very important and your promptness is greatly appreciated. Our policies are strictly enforced!
• ABSOLUTELY NO CHILDREN OR GUESTS ALLOWED in the salon unless being service.
• ABSOLUTELY NO CHECKS ARE ACCEPTED
• A DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED when scheduling reservations online or by phone. Be prepared to make payment at that time to secure your reservation.
• 10 min grace period allowed between clients
• 15 min will be considered late and will result in a longer wait time or being rescheduled.
• There will be a $15 product fee applied if color/relaxer is mixed and guest decides not to receive services.
• If appointments are cancelled the same day all deposits are forfeited and do not roll over to the rescheduled appointment. No show appointments are subject to client removal from the roster and deposits being forfeited as well. Upon the stylist discretion, late fees are an additional 20 dollars per every 15 minutes.
• Please book appointments that you are certain will be attending. ALL deposits are NON- REFUNDABLE. Clients that are more than 15 minutes late are required to reschedule or be serviced later.
• If appointments are cancelled the same day all deposits are forfeited and do not roll over to the rescheduled appointment. Same day cancellations are required to pay a same day cancellation fee of 50% of the service before being able to book another appointment.
• No show appointments are subject to client removal from the roster and deposits will be forfeited.
• Upon the stylist discretion, late fees are an additional 20 dollars per every 15 minutes.
• If you do not pick the correct services upon booking your appointment may be cancelled or rescheduled for the discrepancy in time. Please book the correct services with the correct amount of time.
Clients understand that the Salon is NOT responsible for the quality of hair extensions, frontals, and closures that were NOT purchased by The B. Davis Hair Care Salon: this includes, but is not limited to, hair shedding, matting, changing color, losing or changing its curl pattern, becoming frizzy or puffy, or causing the clients to experience itching.
The B. Davis Hair Care Salon and its providers are NOT responsible for taking down weaved-in extensions, frontals, closures, or the braided hair underneath when, at the time of the present appointment, such services has been provided by someone OTHER THAN the B. Davis Hair Care Salon.
Clients accept the responsibility, and DOES NOT hold the Salon accountable, when he or she fails to follow the provided directions for care and maintenance of hair extensions, frontals, and closures installed by The B. Davis Hair care Salon.
After extension services, clients WILL NOT leave any of their extra hair to be stored at The B. Davis Hair Care Salon awaiting the next service; at the completion of each extension service, the clients will remove from the Salon premises all their extra hair when they exit the Salon. If not all remaining hair on premises will be discarded of at the discretion of The Salon.