Your E-Mail Address
Notes to Business
(your address or any special notes about your order)
Photography Session or Event
Terms and Conditions:
1. Photographer’s Responsibilities (“Services”). JUDY JUSTIN PHOTOGRAPHY (“Photographer”) Photographer hereby agrees to perform photographic services for Client at the session specified above in a professional, workmanlike manner according to the prevailing standards in the industry. Photographer may employ one or more assistants. Photographer shall, in consultation with the Client, individually edit, optimize, color-correct, enhance, and retouch the images taken at the Event.
2. Copyright. All photographs taken by Photographer at the Event, in whatever form, are copyright-protected, the Photographer holds the copyrights to all photographs taken. Any copying, scanning, reprinting, duplicating, or altering of the photographs taken by Photographer, without Photographer’s express written permission is a violation of federal copyright law.
HI RES PURCHASES
3. Hi-Resolution Digital Downloads, If Client purchases HiRes Digital downloads they may print images limited only by the resolution of the file. You may print your images with printer of your choice with high resolution digital purchase. Hi res purchased downloads do not include a watermark.
4. Digital proofs are downloadable and shareable digital files with a watermark. Digital proofs are great as small files perfect for sharing online and with friends. However they are not meant to be printed in any size. The watermark on the digital proof is not to be removed or obscured in any way. These files while perfect for online sharing are low resolution and will not give you a quality print. If you want to print any of your proofs you will have many options to do so including purchase of high resolution files. If you advertise with a digital proof you must not obscure, remove or tamper with the watermark in any way.
5. A non-refundable retainer* of $175-$775 is required to book a your session. The remaining balance if any, must be paid prior to rendering service.I accept cash, checks, as well as Visa, MasterCard and American Express. The remaining balance plus add-ons must be paid prior to rendering services.
MAKEUP ARTIST (If Applicable)
6. I work with freelance makeup artists and you will be paying them directly, they require cash the day of the shoot unless other arrangements are made. (If you require one)
7. Your session time is specifically held for you. There may be other sessions or consults after your scheduled session. Please be mindful of your time and mine. If you feel you will be running late please call to check if there is no other conflict or if your session needs to be reschedule. There is a $75 dollar late fee for the first 15 minutes you are late and $25 for every 15 minute block there after. This is meant as an incentive to help you be here on time.
8. If for any reason you need to change a scheduled session, I require 7 days notice.
If you set up a session with me by paying your required retainer then you have agreed to the terms and conditions of this contract. If you need to change your session time less than 7 days from your scheduled time, alert us as soon as possible so your session can be rescheduled for a later agreed up on time. Retainer is non refundable:
Cancelation. Upon acceptance of these terms and payment of the retainer, Photographer shall commit to attending the Event or holding your session at the specified date and time, and shall make no other reservations for that date. If Client cancels the Event or session entirely, retainer is lost. Retainer is non refundable. You may however reschedule your session for another date and time or for another event of lower or equal value.
10. MODEL RELEASE:
Model Release. no specific identification [Client hereby agrees that Photographer may reproduce, publish, exhibit, and otherwise use images from the Event for instructional or marketing purposes without payment of any additional fee, provided there is no specific identification of persons or events appearing in the images.]. Jurisdiction. The state and federal courts serving NEW JERSEY shall have exclusive jurisdiction over disputes arising from this Agreement, and both parties hereto consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
Force Majeure. If Photographer is unable to attend Event due to fire, flood, casualty, strike, civil disturbance, war, terrorism, Photographer’s sickness, or other acts of God beyond the parties’ control, then Photographer shall return all money paid by Client (including any retainer), and this Agreement shall immediately terminate without further legal action from either party.
12. Attorney’s Fees. The prevailing party in any litigation or dispute involving this Agreement, or the Services performed thereunder, shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees, costs, and expenses arising from such litigation or dispute from non- prevailing party.
13. Assignment. This Agreement may not be assigned by any Party hereto except with the prior written consent of the other Parties..
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. PHOTOGRAPHER’S ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS, DAMAGE, OR INJURY ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT IS LIMITED TO THE FEES PAID BY CLIENT FOR THE SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL PHOTOGRAPHER BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF CLIENT INFORMS PHOTOGRAPHER OF CIRCUMSTANCES THAT WOULD GIVE RISE TO SUCH DAMAGES
You must agree to the terms above to continue