1. I understand that by signing up for a subscription to KIWI Massage Therapy’s Fruit Basket Program I am agreeing to hold a membership for a minimum of 3 months and if I cancel before the 3 month period I will be charged a $25 fee for early cancellation.
2. I understand that if I have a KIWI Massage Therapy subscription and miss or cancel my monthly appointment(s) are only eligible to roll over to the following month. Appointments will not roll over twice in a row.
3. I acknowledge that appropriate draping is required by Georgia Law. I understand that any sexual or sexually suggestive remarks or advances will result in termination of the session and I will be liable to pay the full price of the treatment. Authorities will be contacted as needed.
4. I understand that if I fail to show up and give proper notice of cancellation multiple times, on the 2nd no show I will be charged half price and on the 3rd I will be charged full price. Exceptions will be made for emergencies.
5. It is my choice to receive massage therapy. I am aware of the benefits and risks of massage and give my consent for the treatment/assessment received. I understand that there is no implied or stated guarantee of success of individual techniques or series of appointments.
6. I acknowledge that massage therapy is not a substitute for medical care, medical examination or diagnosis. I have stated all medical conditions that I am aware of and will inform my practitioner of any changes in my health status. I agree to hold the licensed massage therapist and associated business harmless regardless of the outcome.