TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
These Terms apply only to Monthly Membership Purchases.
We offer a NO COMMITMENT on All Memberships
Memberships can not be cancelled within the first month of activation
Please note that ALL membership AUTO-PAYS require a one month auto pay cycle written notice to discontinue
Please write to email@example.com for all correspondence.
1. First month payment is required for sign up and is NOT refundable or non-transferable
2. Membership commences on the date of sign up and amount will be charged on that date of month each month unless otherwise noted.
3. Monthly memberships canceled before the required minimum will be subject to a $50 charge.
4. All memberships paid monthly are not refundable in part or full after auto-draft has gone through under any circumstances. Memberships paid upfront are not refundable under any circumstances.
5. A credit/debit card must be used for the first month’s payment.
6. Should member set up the membership with a checking account number, member still must provide his/her credit card information for back up purposes. Memberships can’t be set up without credit card information.
7. Soul Fitness is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible or obligated to pay for member’s insufficient fund penalties, returned checks, and/or over the limit fees.
A $30 fee will be charged for all insufficient funds and returned checks.
8. Soul Fitness retains the right to auto-draft member’s dues on the credit card given at the time of sign up should the member’s bank account have insufficient funds and/or charge member for insufficient funds penalties charged to Soul Fitness due to member insufficient funds and/or returned checks at the time of bank auto-draft.
9. Members with unlimited access may be required to show ID. Membership sharing is not permitted. In the event of un-permitted membership sharing, the membership will become void and the remaining membership balance will be charged in full, in addition to a $100 membership misuse fine.
10. All memberships paid monthly will renew automatically month to month. For cancellations, holds, and/or changes to memberships for any reason, member must notify Soul Fitness via email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 days prior to next auto-draft, putting “membership cancellation, membership hold, or membership change” as subject heading of email. In turn, Soul Fitness will send a confirmation via email after the changes have been made to the account. Member agrees that Soul Fitness could take up to 7 business days to respond.
11. All termination requests will begin 30 days from the written notice and cannot be made within the first month of membership. Any and all scheduled charges during those 30 days will process. We reserve the right to not pro-rate purchases. Ex: You contract renews on the 14th of each month. April 1st a written notice to cancel is received. April 14th's charge for your membership will process. Your last day to attend is May 13th.
11. Once member has submitted e-mail request for any changes to membership, it is member’s responsibility to ensure that Soul Fitness has responded back on the same e-mail account to confirm processing the request. Soul Fitness is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible for member’s negligence in checking their own bank statements to ensure that membership changes, holds, or cancellations have been processed correctly. In the event of miscommunication member is responsible to produce a copy of their request and response from Soul Fitness for review. Only then, if Soul Fitness did not perform what it agreed to do, Soul Fitness will reimburse any funds rightfully owed to member. In the event that member cannot produce a copy of e-mail correspondence with Soul Fitness then Soul Fitness is not obligated to, nor will refund under any circumstances, dues debited from member’s account.
12.Members wishing to change their memberships (or in any other way modify their contracts) must sign a new membership agreement. Membership upgrades (to a longer term membership will not be subject to any fees. Membership downgrades (to a shorter term membership will be subject to all new expiration and cancellation dates, terms & fees applying, including registration and early cancellation fees.)
13. Membership prices are subject to change. In the event of a change in membership price increase. Members will be notified via email of any price increase to their memberships. They will be notified two months or more prior to the change with the opportunity to submit a 30 day written cancellation or change notice.
14. Class schedule is subject to change without notice. Please check our website for up to the minute changes, additions, and/or cancellations.
15. Memberships are non refundable and non transferable.
You are agreeing to and entering into this contract on the Date of Purchase