When checking out if you have a specific locker location you would like, include the locker location and number in the "notes to business section". Otherwise we will assign you a locker. We will email the locker combo to you.
LOCKERS 1-18 by Room C Door
LOCKERS 19-36 by Fridge in Student Lounge
LOCKERS 37-60 by Room B under stairs
LOCKERS 61-96 by Room D
LOCKERS 97-114 by Room E
Terms and Conditions
1. I will use only the locker assigned to me.
2. I will not share my locker with other students or friends.
3. I understand that lockers are studio property. As
such, any damage to the locker which I am assigned will be my
responsibility. Overloading lockers will cause them not to open. Your locker will be opened twice if it jams. The third time the combination
will be changed and the locker will be assigned to someone on the
locker waiting list.
4. I will not alter the appearance of my assigned locker in any way
(stickers, mirrors, wallpaper, etc.).
5. I will be charged for any repairs to and/or replacement of the
locker for which I have been found responsible. Such costs will
not exceed $150.00 and will be added to your account.
6. It is your responsibility to notify the studio immediately, if
you have any problems with your locker.
7.Payment for the year (June-May) is payable in advanced and NO Refunds are given. Student must be currently registered to have a locker.
DO NOT GIVE YOUR LOCKER COMBINATION TO ANYONE. IF WE FIND OUT SOMEONE
OTHER THAN YOU IS IN YOUR LOCKER, YOUR LOCKER WILL BE TAKEN AWAY AND ASSIGNED