Stop letting others (friends, family members, coworkers, tv, music, social media, etc) determine how you measure your family's success. Learn how to identify what is truly important to your family in order to create a set of guiding principles to put your family on the path toward your personal definition of success.
* Create a Plan for Using Your Family's Mission Statement
Writing a Family Mission Statement is just the beginning. During this class you will learn how to use the statement to align your family's priorities and actions. Not only will this help you manage your schedule, but it will also help you be purposeful about making progress toward your goal.
* Identify Ways to Measure Your Success
Once you define what success means for your family, we will work together to help you identify when you're on track, and when you need to course correct in order to reach your goals!
This workshop is for frustrated moms and dads who are ready to end the struggle with their kids' unwanted behaviors. If you want to learn strategies to help you deal with tantrums and tears WITHOUT resorting to threatening or beating your kids, then this workshop is for you!
In this workshop you will learn:
* One thing you can shift to radically transform how you discipline your kids
* Why what you're currently doing is making it harder for you to build strong, positive relationships with your kids
* How to respond to your kids' behavior in a peaceful way that does NOT add more chaos to your house
If you're ready to try something different so that you can stop fighting with your kids and take your parenting skills to the next level, then sign up today!