Terms & Conditions and Safeguarding Measures
By agreeing to online dance classes, the Client agrees to the following terms and conditions and acknowledge the following safeguarding measures:
1. Online dance classes will take place via the Zoom app. An email address and phone number must be provided by the Client for the teacher to contact them on.
2. All online dance classes MUST take place on a secure wifi connection to ensure the Client and teacher are protected from hacking and they have privacy.
3. Clients taking part, learning or dancing along with this dance video, dance clip or dance stream do so at their own risk. Live 4 Dancing does not accept any responsibility for each individual or group of individuals who may be watching, joining in or dancing along with this dance video, dance clip or dance stream. In order to take part/learn/dance along with this dance video, dance clip or dance stream Clients must first make sure that they are in good enough health/physical condition to be able to do so. If Clients are under doctor’s orders, have an underlying health condition or have received medical advice that would normally preclude them from a physical activity (such as dance and/or dance fitness) they should not join in or dance along with this dance video, dance clip or dance stream.
4. Clients must create a safe area to dance in. Clients must make sure that the area they are about to dance/exercise in is suitable for the type of dance or exercise that is contained in the dance clip, dance video and dance stream they are about to watch. The area must be a flat surface, be clear of obstruction (such as tables, light fittings, rugs), be big enough and again suitable for the style of dance/dance exercise Clients are about to take part in. Pets and young siblings should be kept in a separate room.
5. Comfortable and suitable clothing and shoes should be work during the dance class. Clients should be keep hydrated during the dance class.
6. Where possible, a parent or guardian must be present in the premises of the students’ location if they are under 16.
7. All purchases for online classes are final. In extreme circumstances will a refund be issued due to a breach of contract from the teacher.
By making this purchase, the Client agrees to the terms and conditions as outlined above, and for Live 4 Dancing, to undertake their or their child’s/ren’s dance classes in the online space provided.
Client: An individual who purchases / books Dance Services for themselves or on behalf of another and where, for the avoidance of doubt a person purchases / books Dance Services for a child or on behalf of another person then Client shall mean the purchaser of the Dance Services or the person or Child for whom the Dance Services were acquired as the case may be under these Terms and Conditions as relevant.
Live 4 Dancing: The trading name for Live 4 Dancing Dance Academy.
Dance Services: Services organised or supplied by Live 4 Dancing. This includes (but is not limited to) dance classes, dance courses, drop-in classes, trial sessions, online dance classes, private lessons and dance workshops.
Online dance classes: A dance video, dance clip or dance stream that is delivered via online media.
Terms and Conditions: The Conditions that govern the sale and supply of Dance Services by Live 4 Dancing to you.
Booking (includes any capitalised division): A Client’s order or acceptance of an offer for Dance Services.
Site: The website www.live4dancing.co.uk
Working Days: means a day other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in England when banks in London are open for business.