Your E-Mail Address
Notes to Business
(your address or any special notes about your order)
CPA - 9 hour package of one-on-one Tutoring Sessions
Terms and Conditions:
- To ensure that you time is respected, as well as the time of my other students, appointments will promptly begin at their pre- scheduled time regardless of the time of your arrival.
Deposit and Cancellation Notice
- Any student that cancels his or her appointment with less than a 24-hour notice will be charged for the lesson
- Payment is due at the beginning of the session.
Obligation of the Student
- The student shall assist the tutor in identifying problems areas in which the student needs specific tutoring. The student areas to provide his or her own materials needed for each tutoring session (e.g. books, notes, calculator, etc.). The student will prepare for the session by determining what needs to be covered and sharing that information with the tutor Patriciate actively in all aspects of the tutoring session by asking questions, completing homework, etc.
- While the tutor is confident in her/his skills and teaching ability, the tutor makes no promises or warranties about a student’s performance because of any tutoring provided.
- Either party may terminate this tutoring contract at any time by giving the other party seven days prior notice.
You must agree to the terms above to continue