I tick this box to confirm my agreement to Colourfully terms and conditions explained below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for your interest in Colourfully services: they are made available to you with the following terms and conditions.
- Therapy: If you are purchasing a package of therapy sessions, kindly read 'SECTION 1' only.
- Training: If you are registering for a training, 'SECTION 2' applies to you.
SECTION 1: TERMS AND CONDITIONS - THERAPY - PACKAGE ORDER
- This package offer is valid for sessions with Annelaure Vuillermoz and Alex Koen. For packages with our associate therapists, Phylaine Toh and Magdalen Cheng, the following doesn't apply: please contact them directly to confirm Terms & conditions, that may be different.
Fees and payment:
- The standard session rate is $200 per hour. Thanks to this purchase of a 10-hour package ($1800), you may benefit from a discounted session rate of $180.
- To benefit from this discount, payment must be processed online on Colourfully website and secured payment platform. You will receive automatically a payment receipt immediately after you have completed the transaction. If you wish to receive a paid invoice for your insurance, please send a request at: email@example.com.
Sessions booking and cancellations/changes:
- You may schedule sessions directly at: https://www.colourfully.sg/booking or at the end of each of your sessions at Colourfully. You will receive a confirmation email (as long as you indicate your email address correctly) immediately after booking, and a reminder the day before your session.
- Please give as much notice as possible if you need to reschedule or cancel a session. If you change your booking within 48 hours of the session, we regret that full fees will apply, as we won't be able to re-book this time slot at such short notice. If you reschedule or cancel your session more than 48 hours ahead, no fees will be payable. All you will have to do is to open your session's confirmation email, use the Change/Cancel Appointment button to connect to Colourfully website, and pick a new day and time convenient for you.
Package expiry and refund:
- A package expires automatically after 12 months in our systems. Nonetheless, if you want to extend it, you just need to send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org: we will add 6 months or 12 months to the initial period of validity of the package.
- It shall always be your choice to continue sessions with your therapist. If you want to stop sessions at Colourfully, and you haven't used all your 10 sessions, we will refund the remaining package amount within 15 days of your written request. However the sessions completed will be invoiced at the full price.
Let's take the example of a client buying a package (10 sessions at the reduced rate of 180$), using 6 sessions, and then asking for a refund, as he moves out of Singapore and doesn't want to continue on Zoom. The 6 sessions completed are not part of the full package any longer, hence invoiced at $200 (instead of $180), and the remaining amount fully refunded. Colourfully will reimburse $1,800 - 6*200 = $600.
Any questions or enquiries?
Please write at: email@example.com and we will reply to you shortly.
SECTION 2: TERMS AND CONDITIONS - TRAINING - WORKSHOP REGISTRATION
Booking and Payment:
- Booking and payment are processed online on Colourfully website and secured payment platform. If your training is subsidised by your company, hence fees paid by bank transfer, please write at: firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your participation and receive Colourfully bank account details. Payment must be received in full 30 calendar days prior to the course start date.
- Confirmation of your training participation will be emailed to you automatically on receipt of your booking and payment. A paid invoice will be sent within two weeks of this confirmation. Full joining instructions, including pre-reading materials and special instructions, will be sent no later than one month prior to the course, or immediately for those booking within one month of the course date.
Photographs & consent:
- Colourfully may take photographs used to help promote our activities and those of the trainers we welcome. By booking a training, you are confirming that you are aware of this and have no objections to your image appearing in any material issued by Colourfully after the meeting. However, if for any reason you do not wish Colourfully to use your image or voice please let us know.
- For creative art therapies training workshops, further discussion regarding consent of taking photographs of the artworks you will produce will be led at the beginning of the workshop: you will indicate your choice then.
- Recording and photography by participants is not permitted at any Colourfully courses or events.
- Any cancellation must be received by email 30 calendar days before the start of the course: fees paid online, minored of an administration fee of SGD 100, will be refunded within 15 days. For fees received by bank transfer, refund will be done within 15 days of receipt of target bank account details.
- Cancellations made after 30 calendar days before the start of the course will be charged the full course registration fee. Nonetheless Colourfully may authorise you to transfer your booking to another professional you know, or to somebody on our waiting list if the training is fully booked: please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible to explore these substitute options.
- We regret that registrants who do not attend on the day will be considered ‘no shows’ and will be charged the full course registration fee, whichever circumstances explain their absence.
Changes in training organisation:
- Please note, due to circumstances beyond Colourfully’s control, that speakers, venue, content and timings might vary. Colourfully reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the event if necessary. In the case of cancellation by Colourfully, a full refund of course fees will be made. In the event of a re-schedule course fees will be transferred to the new date. Registrants who cannot make the revised date should follow the cancellation or substitution procedures above, with support of Colourfully.
- Colourfully will not be held liable for any transport or accommodation costs in the unlikely event of a course being cancelled.
Any questions or enquiries?