Now what? Meet one-on-one with book publishing expert Julie Trelstad to work through your most pressing publishing issues.
- Traditional or self-publishing or both?
- How should I use social media?
- What is my best approach to paid advertising?
- Email marketing strategy
- How to approach special sales
- Running a creative, "out of the box" marketing campaign
This is a coaching package, but more limited in scope. My goal is to make you confident about your book marketing goals and tactics. In one-on-one sessions, we'll talk about how you can approach each of the major approaches to promote yourself and promoting your book. The program is designed to be completed within a month.
This publishing strategy package is for an author who has written a non-fiction proposal or the bulk of a novel, self-help book, instructional book, or memoir.
This package includes
- reviewing your proposal or up 3 sample chapters
- three phone consults to solve your current issues
- one phone call can be swapped for two hours of research or technical support
- email support on your publishing journey for 30 days following the consult