Awesome Interview Prep
Interviews can be super tricky. We’re taught that winning the interview game is to be super impressive to everyone and make everyone like us. This puts a lot of pressure on job candidates - causing greater stress that hurts the interview process rather than helps it.
If the candidate is leaving a job they don’t like or have stress around their job history that can make matters even worse. Trying to find the right words to explain why something is ok that you still don’t think is ok is a pretty uncomfortable task.
The Awesome Interview Prep service helps job seekers cut through the stress and difficult task of preparing for interviews by using our proven methods to prepare, perform and connect. Developed directly from the experience of hiring managers, our approach is fully grounded in reality – not theory. Our clients report vastly improved interview performance and even greater enjoyment in the process.
This 1:1 coaching engagement includes:
• 30 minute kickoff meeting to cover your objectives, concerns and priorities including a quick resume and interview prep review
• 90 minute in person or videoconference session that teaches the process and provides practice and feedback rounds
• A customized interview preparation checklist that will help you show up feeling confident, calm, and ready to connect
This can be used for general interview prep or to get ready for an upcoming interview. Check availability or call for immediate scheduling.
Energy Leadership Index and Debrief
This assessment demonstrates how you uniquely show up at work both under normal conditions and when you’re stressed. Through an in-depth debrief, you’ll gain a solid understanding of your currently leadership style, identify methods to do more of what’s already working for you and new strategies to change the things that are keeping you stuck.
The package includes:
Energy Leadership Index Assessment (to be completed online)
Full debrief (please allow up to 2 hours) to understand leadership styles, current leadership profile and create an action plan based on future goals.
Entrepreneurs: Ideas to Action Business Planning Session
Defining and building a business is hard because it is! Building something that's never been built before and betting your financial future goes from nerve racking to terrifying depending on where we are at. This 30 minute kickoff call and two hour session, with principal coach and former Silicon Valley products and marketing executive, Gretchen Hellman, combines consciousness techniques to create laser-sharp clarity in the purpose, premise and promise of the business combined with years of experience building businesses to create a solid and achievable action plan. All findings are delivered in a written plan that is devised to help the business evolve at lightening speed.
Extreme Resume Makeover
If you’re getting ready to shift from an individual contributor to executive search, transition careers, or haven’t updated your resume in a long time, the Extreme Resume Makeover is an in-depth complete rewrite of your resume.
Using tested and time honored marketing techniques, our resume rewrites is it clearly communicate professional value and direction, appeal to recruiters, have the proper keyword optimization for better visibility and HR selection, awesome formatting to appeal to the hiring manager 30 second scan, and amazing stories implanted to help you shine in interviews.
This package includes:
• One 30 minute kickoff call to discuss career goals and resume preference
• One 90 minute session in-person or virtual to go through in-depth job history
• Exercises to improve resume and interview storytelling and communication of value
• Selection of the preferred resume format
• A final 60 minute review session to fine tune the resume and discuss next stage job search strategy
YOUR Career Roadmap
Do you feel like you keep getting and following career advice and it leads you nowhere? Most of us do. That’s because we were never taught to actually think about our careers in a meaningful way. From the time we are little, we are given conflicting messages about our careers.
Follow your dreams! Choose something marketable! Get a college degree because its important for success!
Yet we never are taught how to define what success is or how to make our dreams marketable. All of this drives us to set career courses that are unfulfilling,
YOUR Career Roadmap will help you cut through the noise, gain a real understanding of what kind of career you want based on who you are and what you want your life to look like. You’ll leave with an actionable and achievable career plan to start building the success you want on YOUR own terms.
Our approach combines the best of coaching, targeted marketing and career counseling methods to give unparalleled clarity and gut level confidence in how to navigate and define their career based on a combination of the unique happiness profile, interests, responsibilities and talents of the individual and what the job market offers.
This package includes:
• Kickoff call to go through the process and answer any questions
• Career Strategy Workbook to help clarify life objectives and requirements for a career that fits
• 90 minute in-person or video conference 1:1 session to identify and research top career path choices
Customized research plan to map careers to ideal job profile
• 60 minute wrap up session to create an achievable and customized goal oriented action career plan including closing the skills gap, positioning for the goal, overcoming roadblocks and an education, resume, networking and LinkedIn action plan
• A full inventory of career preferences including happiness profile, unique talents, “kryptonite” tasks, values, personalized definition of success, desired outcomes from daily work, and life goals.
• Creating a path for professionals at every stage to better define and realize their career goals
• Providing clarity at any stage of the career