This gentle, specialised course is one of the best ways to learn how to improve the health and function of your lower back. A peer-reviewed study found that it reduced work absenteeism in back pain sufferers by over 70%. Now, you can access this course from the comfort of your own home. All you need is a laptop or tablet with the free Zoom app installed.
- Limited to just six people per course - so I can see student's movement easily on my widescreen TV
- A one to one Zoom assessment session for each student
- Individualised guidance (not all backs are the same!)
- Home Practice Support
- Learn how to sit, stand, walk and lie down for the comfort of your back
- Stress reduction and relaxation techniques
- Breath awareness training
And much more...
A Gentle Approach Suitable for All
Suitable for those who are new to yoga or returning students who would like a refresher of the training. This is a gentle approach that builds confidence, strength and improved function of the back, slowly over twelve weeks. This course will give you the tools you need to change the habits are at the root of your back pain.
Course Times and Date
After the initial assessment class, the course will run on Fridays from 1pm - 2:30pm; from 9th October to the 18th December. A recording of the each class will be made available to all those signed up for the course.
Book Your One to One Assessment Session
Use the link in your confirmation email to book an appointment with Julia for your one to one assessment class which must be taken on or before the 6th October.