General Membership Terms & Conditions:
1. Membership is Per Person & is non-transferable.2. Membership is NON-Refundable.3. Non-Use of sessions DO NOT roll over to the next week.4. Members MUST register for EACH Session to redeem Membership benefits via the membership portal link.
Membership Package Information:
+Digital Membership Card (received via e-mail & resent weekly as renewed)+Digital Scheduling Portal+10% Discount on Skate Orders+10% Discount on Birthday Party Bookings+Bring a Non-Member Friend Skating & they will receive $2.00 Off Admission on ($10 Entry Days) & $1.00 Off Admission ($5 Entry Days), this offer EXCLUDES Special Event Sessions. Valid for 1 guest per session only.
Note: All additional benefits require membership to be current & paid at at time of birthday booking, skate order, or friend discount.
1. SpinNations is a "Skate-At-Your-Own-Risk" Facility. We do NOT recommend skating if you are pregnant, have pre-existing medical conditions or do not have medical insurance. Roller skating is a participation sport. There are certain risks which are associated with the sport of roller skating. When skating, you may fall for many different reasons. You can fall when you make contact with another skater or lose your balance due to your own or someone else’s inability to skate. Because of the normal risk of roller skating and maintaining one’s balance, you realize that when you roller skate you are assuming such risks. We are not responsible for any injuries which we cannot control due to impulse or spontaneous actions of a person who may cause you to fall. Every effort is maintained to keep skaters orderly and provide safety within our control. SpinNations does NOT carry liability insurance.
2. Management reserves the right to Refuse Service to AnyoneWe are a private facility and have the right to refuse admission/service to anyone and may ask you to leave the property. We do NOT allow any alcohol or illegal drugs, paraphernalia, weapons etc. If we suspect that you are under the influence of any substance we reserve the right to refuse admission. We reserve the right to cancel your membership for any reason.
3. No outside food or drink is permitted in the building at any time.No Outside Food or Drink Permitted at ALL. Birthday Cakes/Cupcakes are Permitted ONLY IF you have a Birthday Party Reserved or Pay the Walk-In Party Table Fee of $25.00.
4. All children entering the building are charged skating entry, ages 3-17 years old.Any & All children ages (3-17) skating or not will be charged admission. Children 2 & under receive FREE General Admission but will be charged for rental skates if they would like to skate.
5. Non-Skating Adults are charged a Spectator Fee of $5.00 each.
6. Dress Code will be enforced for EVERYONE - Children & Adults.
7. Patrons must comply with Staff Instructions.Sessions are pre-programmed and the staff is here for your safety. Please respect all instructions from staff. If there are any issues please see the Manager in the Cashier Booth.
8. Please Respect other Customers, Staff, & the BuildingNo cursing - Fighting - Appropriate Dress Required. Casual dress is acceptable, just be neat and clean. Printing on shirts needs to be in good taste. No obscene words or pictures. No Sagging Pants or Belly Shirts.
9. We are NOT responsible for Lost/Stolen Items.Upon arrival please secure any and all items in your vehicle. Do not leave visible valuables & lock your doors. Once inside we have lockers available for rent by the skate rental counter for $0.50 each.
10. No Carrying Children While on SkatesWhile we encourage families skating together, we do NOT permit any persons on skates to carry a child at any time. This is for Your Child's safety. Even the best skaters fall at times, to carry a child and fall with them in your arms could cause major injury.
11. No Walking on the Skating Surface at any time.We do not permit parents to walk on the skating floor with their children at any time unless its a special event directed by staff & management. We have a practice floor separate from the main skating surface built specifically for parents without skates on to assist their children. This is purely for the safety of our customers.
12. No Hats or Lose Articles on Skating FloorNo Hats, Purses, Sweaters/Jackets tied around your waist, etc. This is for the safety of yourself & other skaters. If you fall and your hat or jacket flies off, purse spills opens on the floor another skater can run over it and injury themselves as well.