Terms and Conditions - Check box above to continue
1. General issues and area of application Sage Seeker, LLC, (in the following also named as coach) offers and performs coaching sessions and workshops according to these general terms and conditions. At the moment of the client’s commission of the coach, these terms and conditions are regarded as accepted by the commissioner (in the following also named as client). Further agreements are only binding for Sage Seeker, LLC after written account and confirmation by either Barbara Wittmann or Donald Morse.
2. Offers, Fees and Conditions of payment The quotes are free of engagement and subject to change. When the client books a coaching package, payment is due at that time, either in full or installments. A booking code is generated by the system and can be used to book individual appointments included in the package. This booking code is time-limited and all sessions must be booked within that time period. Unscheduled appointments outside of this window will be considered forfeit unless prior arrangements are made and agreed upon. The coaching session appointments are fixed according to the availability on both sides and take place remotely or face to face. Coaching sessions at the client’s location are subject to additional charges including but not limited to: travel time, expenses and accommodations are charged separately.
3. Cancellation of an appointment Set appointments are considered fundamentally binding. Coach and client fix the time and place of the coaching mutually. The client commits to appear on time to all coaching sessions. To avoid any issues, cancellations or changes, must occur 48 hours prior to the session through email, phone (voicemail) or text. If notice is given under 48 hours, it may not be possible to change the appointment and the full rate will be charged unless other arrangement are made and agreed upon by the coach and client. In the case of non-appearing the whole fee has to be paid and will count as a session.
4. Copyright All documentations handed over to the client are, if not arranged otherwise, included in the service fees. The documents are for the client’s personal use only. The copyright for the coaching concepts and documents belongs exclusively to Sage Seeker, LLC. The client is not allowed to reproduce these documents or to share them with third parties without written approval by Sage Seeker, LLC, neither as a whole, nor even in part.
5. Insurance Every client carries the full responsibility for his or her actions during and after the coaching sessions and has to bear eventual damages him- or herself. The participants are therefore not legally protected by insurance of Sage Seek, LLC
7. Confidentiality (of information) Sage Seeker coaches’ pledges confidentiality towards any and all of the client’s professional or private issues during and after the coach-client relationship and collaboration unless mandated by law. Exceptions to this clause may include concern of immediate danger to self and or others, or reportable breaches of the law. For on-going professional credentialing purposed for your coach, you consent to release your name, contact information and the dates and hours of the work together to the International Coach Federation (ICF). They use this for information only and to verify our work together and for no other purpose.
8. The client’s obligation. Understand that the power of the coaching relationship can only be granted by you, and your commitment to making the relationship powerful.Coaching relies on co-operation and mutual trust. Coaching is an active and self-responsible process that the client is responsible for. When the client brings a specific topic for each session, more focus is attainable and thus more effective to the process. Specific or expected goals cannot be guarantee to be reached. The coach is at the client’s disposition as a company in the client’s process and as a support in phases of decision and change. The actual work of manifesting changes is entirely up to the client. The client must be willing to step into areas of personal and professional growth to honestly address topics and issues related to the coaching process.
9. Delimitation from psychotherapy Coaching is not psychotherapy, counseling, or medical treatment, nor is it a substitute for where that support is needed. At all times you are fully responsible for your physical, emotional, mental, spiritual well-being, as well as for all changes / decisions you are seeking. If you are in therapy, are dependent on substances or experience psychological instability, you are obliged to inform your coach and in addition to our coaching, seek the necessary professional support. If you are in therapy, tell your therapist that you are starting to work with a coach. If an emergency arises call 911 for any life threatening issue.
6. Liability You agree and understand that this Release of Liability and Terms & Conditions (“Agreement”) are intended to be a complete unconditional release of liability and assumption of risk to the greatest extent permitted by law in the State of Colorado. You represent that you're competent and able to understand the consequences of participating and that you are an adult under the laws of the municipality of your residence and you have the right to enter into this agreement. Any and all matters in dispute between the parties to this Agreement, whether arising from or relating to the Agreement itself, or arising from alleged extra-contractual facts prior to, during, or subsequent to the Agreement, including, without limitation, fraud, misrepresentation, negligence or any other alleged tort or violation of the contract, shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of Larimer County in the State of Colorado in the United States. If any portion of this Agreement is held to be invalid, it is agreed that the balance of the Agreement shall continue in full force and affect.