FOR DOGS 6 MONTHS AND OLDER: This course focuses on building skills your dog can use at home and out on the town! You and your dog will learn specific skills like sit, down, stay, come, loose leash walking, greeting people and dogs calmly, and more! This class will use curriculum from the Pet Dog Ambassador Program and each class will build on the skills your dog has already learned. It is perfect for dogs at any level as we will gear the level of difficulty to what your dog can handle.
Dogs in this class should be comfortable being around other dogs and humans.
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Purchase your package for 6 classes
2) Once you purchase the package click "schedule" to choose the classes you wish to attend. You will have 8 weeks to use your 6 classes
3) Since the class is open enrollment, you can register for any day the class is offered and start at anytime. If a day of a class is grayed out then that class is already full or unavailable.
4) When you schedule your classes you will enter your enrollment information
5) Please email vaccination records before you attend your first class
*DUE TO COVID 19 all participants will be required to wear a mask during class. We will also be limiting the number of people in the classroom. Max 3 dogs per class and 2 people will be allowed per dog/puppy*