You will need to check this box, However it is for clients buying Memberships Only
Agree to terms:
1. Your membership will be deducted weekly from your nominated credit card
2. Your membership is a no lock in contract term which is automatically on going until requested to cease. The membership allows you access to a specific number of classes each week, which you can book in online or in the studio.
3. You payment will be deducted each week from the day you started.
4. There is a once off joining fee of $46.00 which will be added onto your first only payment.
5. If your deducted payment is declined a $5 fee will be charged to cover third party fees and administration time.
6. Two week written notice is required if you would like to terminate your membership.
7. One weeks written notice is required to suspend your membership. Memberships may be suspended in multiples of 1 weeks, up to a maximum of 3 months per calendar year for holidays etc.
8. All memberships are for individual use, therefore cannot be shared or transferred.
9. To cancel or reschedule classes 24 hours notice is required. Should you need to cancel or not attend a scheduled class without providing 24 hours notice, you will lose that class. This policy is in place out of courtesy to other clients who may have been wait-listed or wanting to book into your class. Not attending a class is an inconvenience to the instructors and other clients of our studio.
Your cooperation is much appreciated. Thank you!