NTPs evaluate an individual’s nutritional health and make recommendations aiming to restore balance within the body
Here's how it works:
1. Schedule a 30 minute Nutritional Therapy intake by itself or as an add-on to 60minute or 90minute massage.
2. We will go over instructions for intake, discuss your health, your goals, the food mood journal and the Nutritional Assessment Questionnaire(NAQ) in person.
3. Schedule a follow-up appointment.
4. Complete NAQ and food mood journal forms at home prior to follow-up consultation appointment.
5. Come to your 30 minute follow up consultation. We will go over your completed paperwork, discuss goals, lifestyle diet, and do a functional evaluation testing and give some recommendations.
6. Schedule your third 30 minute follow up to learn the results from your NAQ, Food Mood Journal and more in depth recommendations for your nutrition and health moving forward.