By completing an online transaction with Tallon and Parc Enterprises LLC to receive the services from Tallon and Parc Enterprises LLC (the "Company") , the customer (the "Member") agrees to the following terms and conditions:
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises and covenants contained herein, and intending to be legally bound hereby, the parties agree as follows:
1. Engagement; Scope of Services: Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, Company hereby engages Contractor to perform the services for Company set forth on the sales page and the invoice. The Services may be modified or expanded upon written Agreement of the parties.
2. Payment Terms: Member shall compensate Company for the Services performed in accordance with the terms set forth in the client invoice, hereto (the “Fees”), as may be updated from time to time upon written Agreement of the parties. The fee for the services are expected to be paid in full.
If you selected the installment payment option, and your card is declined for any installment/subscription payment, you will receive an email notifying you of the declined charge and asking you to submit an updated card. If you have not provided a form of payment for a successful charge within 2 days, your membership and/or services will be suspended until payment is made.
If your payment becomes 7 days past due, your membership and/or services will be terminated, and your file will be turned over to collections/legal to recover the outstanding balance (if any) and late fees.
3. Term. The term of this Agreement shall commence on the date set forth above and shall continue in full force and effect until or otherwise terminated by the parties (the “Term”) in accordance with the terms hereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the parties may mutually agree to extend the Term.
4. Cancellation & Refunds Terms: You, the buyer, may cancel this agreement at anytime by visiting your client scheduling page. Refunds for "1:1 Virtual Training"; "Postpartum Pack" will only be granted when cancellations are done by midnight of the third day following first payment or third day of the monthly billing cycle.
Member is not entitled to any refunds from Company or payments returned via chargebacks or payment disputes from bank, financial institution, or payment processing company. By purchasing a membership from Tallon and Parc Enterprises LLC and by acknowledging these terms via the "check" box below you agree to all of the terms.
I understand that unless listed above, there is a strict no refund policy and that I am committing to this membership/training or 1:1 personal training, gift certificates, special event 1:1 Virtual Training"; "Postpartum Pack and all other fitness program(s).
5. Governing Law; Jurisdiction: This Agreement shall be governed and construed by the laws of the state of Georgia. Each party hereby irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of the state of Georgia for the purposes of any proceedings arising out of this Agreement.
6. Entire Agreement: This Agreement (including its exhibits) constitutes the entire Agreement of the parties pertaining to the subject matter hereof and merges all prior negotiations and drafts of the parties with regard to the transactions contemplated herein. Any and all other written or oral Agreements existing between the parties hereto regarding such transactions are expressly canceled. In the event of any conflict between this Agreement and any of the exhibits attached hereto, the terms of this Agreement shall govern.
7. Amendment: This Agreement shall not be modified or amended except by a further written document signed by the parties. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions (including any remaining provisions within the same numbered paragraph), unless the absence of such invalid or unenforceable provision materially and adversely affects the right or obligations of either party hereto.
8. Binding Effect:This Agreement shall bind and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors, heirs and permitted assigns.