Bristol Dog School
Your E-Mail Address
Notes to Business
(your address or any special notes about your order)
• During classes we don’t have the time to address “behaviour” problems and often a class isn’t the right environment to address these specific behaviour problems you may be having at home please contact Clair to discuss these issues away from the classes.
• All services provided are as stated on the website/Facebook page.
• Payment for training classes must be paid before the first session and will not be eligible for a refund if classes are missed.
• Services will not commence until a meet and greet is completed for either 1:1 training or a vet referral (Behaviour consultation) is completed.
• When booking private training please be aware Clair may need to speak to your vet.
•Offers - returning client discount can only be claimed for same dog. Refer a friend discounts only apply when both clients book and pay for a course.
• All data is kept confidential in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998)
• No sharing or copying of information is allowed without appropriate permission unless on public sharing posts.
• No posting of negative/slandering posts, being a small business owner, this can be detrimental to my livelihood, so I appreciate all concerns to be addressed to myself personally first.
• No copying or use of logo in accordance with copyright law.
• Welfare of the dogs is top priority, if any concerns with an animal’s welfare where the Animal Welfare Act (2006) is breached then appropriate action will be taken
• It is of utmost importance that student/owner safety is minimised, Any risk to the safety of other dogs/people if there is a problem owners will be spoken to and offered an alternative services (if currently taking classes), however this is in extreme circumstances
A refund is only possible if you cancel your booking 7 days prior to the first class/appointment or if Bristol Dog School cancel the course/appointment.
You must agree to the terms above to continue