Headshot terms and conditions of payment and of image use.
The company refers to Headshot Marketing Limited and it’s trading names, The Headshot Club and justheadshots.photo. You and your, member and members refers to the person or persons who are members of The Headshots Club, persons wishing to join or ex-members of The Headshots Club.
1. You must pay your first month’s subscription before booking any headshots session
2. When you join The Headshot Club the minimum membership period is twelve months (one year). By joining you agree to taking a 12 month membership.
3. When your membership is due for renewal we will send you a reminder 30 days before your renewal date. Renewal is automatic but you can cancel your membership renewal before the renewal date.
4. If you wish to cancel at any time during your current membership year the balance of any unpaid membership fees must be paid in full.
5. Image usage rights. The copyright in all images taken by justheadshots.photo’s photographers remain the property of Headshot Marketing Ltd. The Headshot Club members have the rights to use and reproduce any image supplied to them without time limit worldwide on the express understanding that their membership for the year in which the photo is taken is paid in full, either by instalment or by a one off payment. If a member decides to cancel their membership at the end of a year, the rights to use photographs taken and paid for in that year and previous year will continue unaffected.
6. Where a member fails to pay their monthly membership fee, or in the event of cancellation of membership, the remaining balance of their membership, then they shall forfeit the right to use any images taken as part of their membership package immediately and misuse penalties may be enforced.
7. Misuse penalty. Where an image is used without payment being made, or where an image is used when the balance of an annual membership is still outstanding, Headshot Marketing Ltd reserves the right to charge a misuse penalty of £1000 per image plus the costs of enforcing the penalty charge.
8. We subscribe to copyright protection services worldwide who track image use on our behalf. This allows us to identify misuse of any image taken by the company. It also allows us to track any misuse by unauthorised third parties of images taken by the company. It is possible that a third party may steal an image from the internet and misuse it. Should we identify such a situation we will, within a reasonable period, notify any client to whom this happens. However, we accept no responsibility for enforcing takedown of such images but we will take reasonable steps to do so.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law.