Please closely review the following terms:
1. Payment: I, The Client, understand that all training sales are final, non-refundable, and online training services must be rendered within 120 days or will be forfeited. Workshop training services must be rendered within 90 days or will be forfeit. The Trainer accepts all major forms of payment.
2. Cancellation, Rescheduling, and Tardiness Policy: I, The Client, understand that if I want to withdraw from a scheduled appointment, I must do so with at least twenty-four (24) hours cancellation notice. Failure to due so, or failure to be present within 10 minutes of a scheduled appointment, will result in an appointment forfeit. If a Student Enrollment, Class Pass, or Workshop was purchased, The Client will be permitted to reschedule 1 class if the appointment was cancelled within the allowed time frame. Any subsequent cancellations will result in an appointment forfeit or may be recovered by paying an Inconvenience fee. The Client may be excused due to unforeseen events or extenuating circumstances at the discretion of the Trainer, if the Trainer is contacted directly by the Client, either via phone, text, or email.
3. Early Session Termination: I, The Client, understand that if at any time during the training that The Trainer reasonably believes that The Dog is ill, abused, exhibiting aggressive, fearful, compulsive, anxious, phobic, or any behaviors that may interfere or endanger the health and safety of any participants or bystanders, including The Dog, I agree that The Trainer may unilaterally end any training session.
4. Client Responsibilities: I, The Client, understand that I am responsible the necessary equipment and rewards for an appointment, if The Dog has specific needs or dietary restrictions, and must provide proof of vaccinations for public, in person appointments. Failure to be prepared for a session, which directly affects The Dog’s inability to perform, may result in an appointment cancellation at the expense of The Client. The Client and dog will not be permitted to join an in person, public appointment without providing proof of vaccinations first. Furthermore, I understand my participation and involvement during training and between training sessions is a key part of accomplishing the agreed-upon goals and objectives.
5. Release of Guarantees: I, The Client, acknowledge that the Trainer has not represented, promised, guaranteed or warranted that The Dog will never bite, or that The Dog will not be dangerous or vicious in the future. I also acknowledge that The Trainer has not represented, promised, guaranteed or warranted that The Dog will not exhibit other behavioral problems, or that the results of the training will last for any particular amount of time.
6. Release of Claims: I, The Client, expressly and irrevocably forever waive and relinquish all claims against The Trainer, except those arising from gross negligence on the part of The Trainer. I understand that The Trainer is in no way responsible for the behavior of The Dog during or after training. Furthermore, hereby absolve and release Blake Vonder Haar and all employees of Nola Bark Market and/or all handlers enrolled in an in person training course from any and all liability resulting in and/or from injury suffered by me and/or my dog at any time while engaged in any activity involved in obedience class.
7. Acknowledgement of Risk: I, The Client,
accept full responsibility for the wellbeing of my dog and myself and any visitors
brought by myself to appointments. Furthermore, I (we) understand that my
(our) participation in or observation of in person classes is done at my own
risk. Children under the age of 5 will not be permitted to attend public classes to ensure
safety and all minors must be accompanied by an adult.
8. Aggression and Dog Bites: I, The Client, understand that dogs that exhibit aggressive behavior will not be permitted to join public in person classes unless with express permission from the trainers. I, therefore, agree to share with the instructor my knowledge of any aggressive behavior towards people or animals that my dog may have exhibited prior to enrollment in class. I understand that the trainers have the right to dismiss me from class if my dog is determined to be unsafe, without refund, and may convert my existing balance towards an alternative service provided by Smart Bitch Modern Dog Training. Furthermore, I acknowledge that dog bites must be reported to the authorities as provided by law.
9. Media Release: I, The Client, consent that I may be photographed, videotaped, or recorded in or around my participation at a service or event held by The Trainer. I acknowledge and agree that The Trainer may use such photography, videography, or audio recordings (“Media”), including my name, likeness or image, and/or the name, likeness, or image of The Dog, for internal education and training purposes, in or around promotion, marketing, or sale of any product or service of The Trainer or around any other media regarding The Trainer without any additional compensation or payment to me. If I do not want to consent to this recording or use, I must notify The Trainer in writing before my participation in their service or event.
10. Confidentiality: I, The Client, understand that. All personal information collected by The Trainer is done so exclusively with my consent. The Trainer will not, in any circumstance, share any personal information with other individuals or organizations without permission, including public organizations, corporations or individuals, except when applicable by law. All information collected by The Trainer will be used exclusively for reasons pertaining to training or for communication purposes with The Client. The Client may opt out of any future contact from The Trainer after services are rendered by contacting The Trainer via the email address or phone number given on The Trainer’s website.
11. Non-Disclosure of Training Materials: I, The Client, agree to not copy, reproduce, distribute or disclose any training materials received from the Trainer to any person, corporation or other entity.
12. Perpetuity of Agreement: I, The Client, understand that if I choose to continue to purchase services rendered by The Trainer in the future, that the terms of this agreement will remain in full force and effect in perpetuity. I agree to the terms of this agreement indefinitely.
13. Termination of Agreement: I, The Client, understand and agree that The Trainer reserves the right to terminate this Agreement at any time and refund any payments towards services not rendered without any further liability or obligation to me