By checking the box you are agreeing to and digitally signing for the following Liability Waiver, Film Release, and Refund Policy:
PARTICIPANT AGREEMENT, RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
In consideration of the services of Wild Productions LTD, their agents, owners, officers, volunteers, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as "WPLTD"), I hereby agree to release, indemnify, and discharge WPLTD, on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
1. I acknowledge that my participation in pole fitness, circus arts, yoga, and aerial arts training and instruction activities entails known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity.
The risks include, among other things: slips and falls; falling from equipment; rope burns; pinches, scrapes, twists and jolts that could result in scratches, bruises, sprains, lacerations, fractures, concussions, or even more severe life threatening hazards; strains, cuts, bruises, muscle soreness and fractures; musculoskeletal injuries including head, neck, and back; injuries to internal organs; the negligence of other participants or persons who may be present; transmissible pathogen or disease; my own physical condition; and the risk of emotional and psychological injuries or physical damage associated with this activity.
Furthermore, WPLTD personnel have a difficult job to perform. They seek safety but are not infallible. They might be unaware of a participant's fitness or abilities. They may give incomplete warnings or instructions, and the equipment being used might malfunction.
2. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless WPLTD from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of WPLTD's equipment or facilities, including any such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of WPLTD.
4. Should WPLTD or anyone acting on her behalf, be required to incur attorney's fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
5. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition I may have.
6. In the event that I file a lawsuit against WPLTD, I agree to do so solely in the state of Colorado, and I further agree that the substantive law of that state shall apply in that action without regard to the conflict of law rules of that state. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining document shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against WPLTD on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein. I also agree that this document is valid for subsequent visits and participation at WPLTD. I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and understood it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.
The below named Student does hereby consent to the filming and distribution of reproduction(s) of the Student's likeness and performance as part of the media project entitled 'noc-turne' (herein referred to as the "Project").
I do not offer refunds or credits of any kind, except in the event of full cancellation. In the event of canceling due to unforeseen events (illness, natural disaster, death in the family, studio flooding, etc.) and the show, in some format is unable to be filmed or viewed in another manner, I will refund the prorated amount (not already used for studio rentals) to each participant. Please be mindful as you consider your commitment and decision to participate.