Coaches do not offer advice. They offer strategies and provide a safe place to explore the vision you have for your life. By asking questions that require you to think in a new way, life coaches help you find your own solutions. A life coach is a partner - - someone who provides support, motivation and accountability as you turn your vision into reality.
1. Payment is required prior to each coaching session.
2. Session Cancellations and/or rescheduling must be made within a minimum of 24 hours.
3. Coach- client termination can happen at any time. Please be aware, packages and sessions are non-refundable.
4. I understand that coaching sessions cannot take the place for professional advice by a Medical Doctor, Lawyer, Financial or Business Person, or any other qualified professional Person.
5. Coaching does not involve the diagnosis, therapy or treatment of any kind. If you are seeing a Doctor for mental health or other health or non-health reasons, please consult with them first to get permission to see a Life Coach.
6. It is the role of the Coach to act as a guide during the coaching process The results that will come from the sessions will depend solely on the responsibility you take for taking action and making the necessary changes you are trying to achieve.
7. The Coaching sessions are 100% non judgmental and confidential unless required by the law.