I have read and I agree to the terms and conditions below
I hereby certify that all the information provided by me in this application is accurate. I understand that the falsification, misrepresentation, or omission of any facts (for example first and last names) in this application will be cause for denial of attendance or immediate removal from the class or classes regardless of the timing or circumstances of discovery.
To purchase a gift certificate for someone you can purchase it directly on https://pmhnpcourses.com/packages or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will send you an order receipt email automatically upon purchasing a package. Please open the email and click on the "schedule' hyperlink to schedule/book each class separately. Zoom links will automatically be sent to you for each course you schedule. Check your spam folder if you did not receive the order receipt email.
Students are responsible for self-scheduling for review classes using the link that is emailed to them upon purchasing a package (the order receipt email). Students are also responsible for entering an accurate email on file so that they can get information related to the classes such as receipt emails and Zoom meeting links after scheduling classes. Students are responsible for looking up the schedule prior to purchasing a package to ensure that they are able to attend all the classes in the package purchased.
All fees paid for Georgette’s PMHNP Certification Review Courses are nonrefundable, nontransferable, and cannot be changed/forwarded to a different date.
Refunds will not be made if a student decides to cancel a class. Last Minute Review classes can be rescheduled up to six times. Modules 1-5 classes cannot be rescheduled, and attendees can only attend the module class on the date and time which they signed up for. To students who purchased a package, a refund will not be made if they decide not to attend a class(s) in their package.
• Students can self-reschedule the Last-Minute Review (LMR) class.
• To reschedule the LMR class, open the email you received upon scheduling the class (the email with the meeting details/zoom link).
• Once you open the email, scroll to the bottom of the email, and you will find the "change appointment" tab. Click on the tab to reschedule. Once the class is rescheduled, you will get an email notification.
• The class can be rescheduled no more than six times.
• If you plan on rescheduling the Last-minute reviews (LMR), plan on rescheduling the class not less than 24 hours to the class time. Anything less than 24 hours, students have the option to attend the review or sign up and pay other fees to attend it later.
• Note: Modules 1-5 review classes cannot be rescheduled, forwarded, or changed to a different time and date.
In the event that a class is cancelled/rescheduled, all registered clients will be notified promptly before the scheduled class date by the e-mail or phone contact entered by the student/client/registrant when signing up for the class (that is the email on file will be used to communicate). Registrants may then enroll in the next available offering of the course or cancel the registration with a 100% refund. The client understands and agrees that Georgette’s PMHNP Certification Review Courses and its employees shall not, in any way, be held responsible for any costs, including loss of airfare or other transportation costs, hotel expenses or other damages and costs, which the registrant/client/student may suffer in the event that a class is cancelled or rescheduled by a staff of Georgette’s PMHNP Certification Review Courses.
For security reasons students' names on zoom should be the same name they used to sign up for the class. Name changes can be edited on zoom profile settings. Students whose names on zoom does not reflect the names used to register for the class will be left in the waiting room until the name is updated to reflect the name used to register for the review course. The instructor is not responsible for any missed class time caused by joining the class late or being in the waiting room, or internet issues; Students are responsible for joining the class on time.
• Georgette’s PMHNP Certification Review Courses holds the copyright to the material created in the review classes, including the course content, lecture notes, presentations, tests, exams, outlines, and videos generated in the classes. Distributing, reproducing, copying, and transmitting content/documents from Georgette’s PMHNP Certification Review Courses, whether electronic or physical, whole or in part, without approval from Georgette’s PMHNP Certification Review Courses, is illegal. This includes providing materials to commercial course material suppliers.
• It is prohibited for attendees to record video/audio of the lectures/presentations of Georgette’s PMHNP Certification Review Courses.
• It is prohibited for attended to take pictures or by any other means share content from Georgette’s PMHNP Certification Review Courses without the approval of the host/instructor.
Attendees understand that the review course is only an aid to their studying process for said exam. It is not a guarantee that attendees will pass the PMHNP certification exam. Georgette’s PMHNP Certification Review Courses and their employees are not responsible for the attendee score/grade on the exam. The sessions are recorded for quality and improvement purposes, but attendees do not have access to any recorded or written material at any time before or after the review class.
By signing up for Georgette's PMHNP Certification Review Course you have agreed to the terms and conditions on https://pmhnpcourses.com/terms-and-conditions