OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read and click button to agree to them. Rainbow Ridge Farm Equestrian Center llc lessons program operates on a subscription basis on a monthly basis.
Packages are available for
- Our Lessons Program Western, Hunter/Jumper/Pleasure/English - Our Equine Homeschool Program as Riding Lessons.
(1) The term “Lesson” herein shall refer to handling, ground work, riding, vaulting, and/or driving of a pony/ponies/ horse(s) by student and/or instructor for the purpose of education and in exchange of money or an agreed upon barter. . Lessons vary in time, generally between 30 and 90 minutes including grooming, tacking up and untacking.
(2) The term “Rider/Student” refers to the person/s receiving Lessons as shown in the registration..
(3) The term “Stable” refers to Rainbow Ridge Farm Equestrian Center LLC.
(4) The term “instructor” refers to Instructors working at the Stable.
(5) The term “Horse” refers to the ponies/horses of Rainbow Ridge Farm Equestrian Center LLC.
(6) The terms "I", "ME", "MY", shall herein refer to the rider listed in the registration and the parents or legal guardians thereof if a minor.
B. AGREEMENT SCOPE AND TERRITORY AND DEFINITIONS
This agreement shall be legally binding upon me the registered rider, and the parents or legal guardians thereof if a minor, my heirs, estate, assigns, including all minor children, and personal representatives; and it shall be interpreted according to the laws of the state of Pennsylvania and Bucks County in which THIS STABLE'S physical address is located. Any dispute by the rider shall be litigated in and venue shall be in Bedminster Bucks County in which THIS STABLE is physically located.
C. SERVICE AND INSTRUCTOR RESPONSIBILITIES
(1) Rainbow Ridge Farm Equestrian Center LLC will provide client with the amount of group riding lesson that is showing in the purchased packages or subscriptions
(2) Rainbow Ridge Farm Equestrian Center LLC will also provide a weekly Classroom session for the Homeschool classes
(3) Rainbow Ridge Farm Equestrian Center LLC will provide clients with an unmounted horsemanship class if inclement weather occurs during the scheduled lesson time.
(4)Rainbow Ridge Farm Equestrian Center LLC will provide the lesson horse, saddle, bridle, and all equipment for the horse, Helmets are also provided.
(5) Rainbow Ridge Farm Equestrian Center LLC will provide riding instruction
(6) Rainbow Ridge Farm Equestrian Center LLC shall fulfill the duties in a manner consistent with good and safe basic riding and instruction practices.
(7) Students will be automatically grouped together with students of similar ability and level.
D. STUDENT REQUIREMENTS
(1) Student reserves the right on riding style preference and determines the final goal.
(2) Student must show up at least 15 Minutes prior their scheduled lessons time
(3) Student must wear proper attire- please check our Website for required attire for your lesson and riding style!
(4) Student must be coachable, positive, and have a good attitude!
E. TERMS OF PAYMENT
(1) Student or his/her parents if a student is a minor will put a credit or debit card on file, and it will be automatically charged the signed up tuition per month beginning on the first day of enrollment and continuing every 30 days (First of the month) thereafter.
(2) If Student or parent needs to change the credit card on file, please call 215-766-9356 and leave the new credit card number, expiration date, and CVC with one of the staff members.
(1) Student will receive a dedicated time and a day of the week where there will be an appropriate school horse and with a group of riders with similar ability reserved each week
(2) If student cannot make their time during a week- Example riding stables will allow a maximum of one makeup lesson per month. An attempt will be made to try and find an additional time for the student where there is an appropriate lesson horse and group, however because of the complexities of scheduling- there are no guarantees.
(3) Monthly tuition is still due in full when student miss their lessons.
(4) Lessons count as taken if cancellation of one lesson is received less than 24 hours prior to training session
(5) In the event that the weather prevents riding- unmounted horsemanship lessons will be substituted.
(6) If a student would like to make a permanent change to their dedicated lesson time, they may do so a maximum of 1 time in a 60 day period by calling215-766-9356 and leaving a voicemail.
(7) Please make every effort to attend your scheduled lesson, as the Instructor has set that time aside especially for you.
G. TERMS OF TERMINATION
(1) The term of the Agreement shall be on a monthly basis for our "Lessons program" - 5 month basis for our Homeschool subscription by Block 1 - 10 month for our Homeschool subscription by the full season.
(2) The Lesson program subscription will automatically renew itself for another month. The subscription may be terminated from either site with a 30 Day (to the desired termination date) written notice being required for a total cancellation of the subscription or postponing for two months or more.
(3) Homeschool Block subscription will automatically End for Block 1 End of December and for Block 2 End of May. An early termination of the blocks is possible with a 30 Day (to the desired termination date) written notice being required for a total cancellation of the subscription. No pausing of the Homeschool subscription is available.
(4) Homeschool Full Season subscription will automatically end on May 31. An early termination of the blocks is possible with a 30 Day (to the desired termination date) written notice being required for a total cancellation of the subscription. No pausing of the Homeschool subscription is available.
H. BINDING AFFECT
(a) The parties hereto agree that this Agreement shall be binding on their respective heirs, estate, successors and assigns.
(b) Failure of either party to abide by and perform any and all other terms, covenants, conditions, and obligations of this Agreement shall constitute a default and shall, in addition to any other remedies provided by law or in equity, entitled the wronged party to reasonable attorney fees and court costs related to such breach.
(c) This Agreement shall be interpreted according to the laws of the state of Pennsylvania, and in Bucks county. Any dispute by the Student shall be litigated in and venue shall be the county in which this facility is physically located. If any clause, phrase, or word is in conflict with state law, then that single part is null and void.
(d) In accordance with the Pennsylvania Law relating to the limitation of civil liability regarding equine activities: “WARNING ! Under Pennsylvania law, an equine activity sponsor or equine professional is not liable for an injury to or the death of a participant in an equine activity resulting from an inherent risk of equine activity, pursuant to the Act of December 22, 2005, P.L. 472, No. 93 Cl. 42 t.”
(e) This Agreement contains the final and entire agreement between parties and neither they nor their agents shall be bound by any terms, conditions, or representatives unless amended to this Agreement and initialed by both parties hereto.