This service supports Senior families looking for one-on-one advising to accurately complete applications, submit them on-time and maximize financial aid potential.
Here is everything you get to be successful with both FAFSA & CSS Profile…
1. First meeting to understand your unique financial situation
2. Plan and timeline for application submission for every college on your list
3. Second meeting on strategies to boost your financial aid eligibility
4. Detailed checklist of what you do and do not need to report
5. Audit and accuracy check for all applications
6. Final meeting to review applications and make final corrections before submission
Application Success Services for Merit Scholarships
The best opportunities for scholarships come from the colleges your student is applying to. Because each college has different policies, scholarships and timelines, the process is complex and requires a detailed plan to earn every dollar your student is eligible for.
This service supports Senior families looking for one-on-one advising to maximize scholarship money and ensure your student is applying to all opportunities available to them.
Here is everything you get to be successful with your merit scholarships…
1. Initial meeting to thoroughly review your student's college merit process and how to select the most generous colleges
2. Deliver a side-by-side analysis of your student's colleges based on their potential for merit scholarships.
3. Provide a detailed report for up to 30 colleges of each college's scholarships, their requirements and application timelines.
4. Meeting to strategize on a plan for successful scholarship application, including outside scholarships.