***Please note that all prices shown at checkout ALREADY include taxes***
We have multiple crews and you are welcome to book any time listed as available. Certain times may be listed unavailable due to our website's limit on multiple simultaneous moves [you can still email us: CustomerService@BrawnyMovers.com to see if we can still accommodate].
Please check any elevator availability prior to booking.
These rates are for student moves, apartments and houses. Commercial clients may be subject to different rates. Rates will be increasing summer 2018.
1) Labour-only ["You rent a truck, we provide the movers"]; two movers are $80/hr with a 2 hour minimum charge plus HST. Each additional mover would be $40/hr+HST. Only one mover is billed at $50/hr+HST. Blankets and floor protection are not included with this service.
2) Two movers with a large sprinter van [best for student/small moves, interior storage: 6'6"H x 5'W x 14'L] which has a 2 hour minimum charge of $199+HST with each additional hour billed at $90/hr+HST.
3) Two movers with a 16' box truck [ideal for up to a 2 bdrm apartment] which has a 3 hour minimum charge of $452 (after taxes) with each additional hour billed at $115+HST.
4) Three movers with a 26' box truck [ideal for regular 2 to 4 bedroom household moves]. Three hour minimum of $576.30 (after taxes) with each addition hour billed at $155+HST.
After the minimum charge, we bill to the nearest 15 minute increment [Ex.3hrs16mins is billed as 3.25hrs, not 4 hours].
5) Furniture assembly. Email: CustomerService@BrawnyMovers.com for a custom quote.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at any time.
Our trucks are fully equipped with clean blankets, shrink wrap, dollies, strapping and basic hand tools.
If you are looking to have only one or a few items moved within your home, we may be able to offer a lower flat rate charge when we are already in your area. Please email: CustomerService@BrawnyMovers.com
A typical apartment load or unload is completed within 2 hours with 2 of our movers. If you are looking to load then unload elsewhere, consider 4 to 5 hours. Unloading into a storage unit that requires use of carts and elevators unfortunately doubles the time [due to the number of trips]. Customer preparedness is often the largest influence on how long your move will take. Please be fully packed and minimize the number of loose items. Similarly, extra time is also required for buildings with stairs, obstacles, small elevators or storage units that require unloading to carts and using elevators.
If you are unsure how long to plan for your move, please visit: https://www.movinghelp.com/hours_needed.aspx
*The times listed are typical for just a load or unload. Please keep in mind that the size of the elevator and distance to the truck adds time. If using storage where carts are required to get to the unit, this effectively doubles the regular unload time.
On the day of your move, additional time will be billed at the same hourly rate pro-rated to the nearest 15 minute increment. If we are supplying the vehicle for a move outside of London, please note that any time to travel away from and back to London is charged.
Should you require a heavy item moved (above 250lbs), please contact us in advance as another rate may apply.
We will also email or call you in advance to confirm your payment received as well as the details of your move.
If you have any questions, please call: 1-800-974-8641 or email: CustomerService@BrawnyMovers.com
Our strong, friendly and respectful movers look forward to helping you.
As a final note, bookings on Stat holidays will be charged a premium rate (customers will be notified in advance).