Faces Protocol on Appointment Day
Prior to arrival:
- On the day of your appointment, I encourage that you check your temperature before coming in.
- A mask or face cover will be required to enter the suite.
- Please bring necessary items only to your appointment.
- For the time being, only one guest will be allowed in the suite at a time. Additionally, we will not have a waiting area. If special accommodations are needed, please contact me after scheduling.
- When you enter the suite, one will immediately disinfect their hands with the sanitizing gel provided.
- There will be a designated area for you to place your belongings. This allows me to disinfect the specific space thoroughly post-use, and have it ready for the next guest.
- Once again, prior to exiting, I will ask you to disinfect your hands with the sanitizer provided.
- If your credit or debit card is not on file, I will request that we set it up--that way, the checkout process will have minimal contact.
- Cash payments are accepted.
* * * * * *
Thank you for your collaboration, and I appreciate your continued support. My intention is for this protocol to make things run smoother for us all. Stay safe!
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment