Please read the follow before booking your in person appointment:
- You must be 18 years of age or older to book an appointment at Skin Care By Jessica.
-Due to COVID-19 all clients who book an appointment are required to fill out and sign a Liability + Consent Waiver & Policies and procedures document. These will be sent to your email 24 hours before your scheduled appointment date and are required to receive treatment. No exceptions.
Below are the documents that will be sent to you 24 hours before your appointment. Please do not fill them out now. They are displayed for you to read carefully before deciding to make an appointment:
Click to View: Liability & Consent Waiver
Click to View Policies & Procedures Form
- If these documents find you well, please select from the options at the bottom of the page. If you are a *NEW* client, please select the "New Client" Tab. If you are a current client, please select from "Current Clients" tab. If you have a Gift Card, please select the New Gift Card Tab.
- Credit Cards are required to reserve your appointment. You will not be charged. It is ONLY to hold your spot. You may use the same credit card as payment in studio following your facial. All major credit cards are accepted. At this time I do not accept any form of insurance.
- You will receive confirmation and reminders through email & text.
These are courtesy reminders. In the event that you do not receive a reminder it is your responsibility to remember your appointment time.
-Add-ons such as eyebrow wax design are available once you select a facial. These are not available as stand alone services.
-Please note: I must wait a minimum of 2 weeks before completing a facial if you have had injectables like Botox, lip injections, fillers etc. Massage manipulations in facial treatments have the potential to metabolize your injectables as well as move it into a different location on the face. If you have any doubt, please ask your dermatologist or doctor for a clearance to receive a facial. Facials BEFORE injectables are typically safe. Please plan accordingly. Cancellations due to conflicting schedules with your facial will be charged in full for the appointment.- If you have had a recent lesion removed, MOHs skin cancer, or any other facial surgery performed by a dermatologist or surgeon please ask for clearance to receive facials from your doctor.
-All facials are completely custom to you. When booking, simply select your facial based on the amount of time that best suits you. I will tailor your treatments for your skin's needs the day of your appointment. Add-Ons (such as brow waxing, dermaplaning, etc.) can be added to your appointment once a facial is selected.
- It is best to plan treatments in a series before big events such as weddings and birthdays allowing no sooner than two weeks before your final treatment.
I look forward to seeing you!
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment