Thank you for scheduling. Please read the follow before booking your in person appointment.
Virtual Bookings please bypass and scroll to the bottom.
In Studio Treatments please read below before booking.
- At this time, Skin Care By Jessica is not taking new clients for in studio appointments. If you would like to be on a waiting list click here.
-Due to COVID-19 all clients who book an appointment must fill out and sign a liability waiver & policies and procedures document. This will be sent to your email 1 day before your scheduled appointment. No exceptions.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to book an appointment at Skin Care By Jessica.
- Your appointment will be confirmed through email and you will receive reminders prior to your service via text.
These are courtesy reminders. In the event that you do not receive a reminder it is your responsibility to remember your appointment time.
-Please note: I must wait a minimum of 2 weeks before completing a facial if you have had injectables like Botox, lip injections, fillers etc. Massage manipulations in facial treatments have the potential to metabolize your injectables as well as move it into a different location on the face. If any doubt, please ask your dermatologist or doctor the best time to receive a facial. Facials BEFORE injectables are typically safe. Please plan accordingly. Cancellations due to conflict schedules with your facial will be charged in full for the appointment.- If you have had a recent lesion removed, MOHs skin cancer, or any other facial surgery performed by a dermatologist or surgeon please follow the instructions and guidelines regarding your treatment for post care. I am unable to perform a facial or avoid the area of concern without clearance from the dermatologist. or doctor.
-All facials are completely custom to you. When booking, simply select your facial based on the amount of time and/or price that best suits you. I will tailor your treatments for your skin's needs the day of your appointment. Add-Ons can be added to your appointment once a time is selected. If you have specific modalities in mind please mention them before your treatment.
- If you are a NEW client or have not been to Skin Care By Jessica please book a New Client Appointment. A consultation, thorough skin analysis, product recommendations and appropriate course of treatment for your skin will be determined.
-If you have a GIFT Certificate, card, or voucher please book under the corresponding tab. Forms are required to be filled out to receive a treatment. If you are new to Skin Care By Jessica & the recipient of a gift card these also must be filled out.
- It is best to plan treatments in a series before big events such as weddings and birthdays allowing no sooner than two weeks before your final treatment.
- Credit Cards are required to reserve your appointment. You will not be charged. It is ONLY to hold your spot. You may use the same credit card as payment in studio following your facial. All major credit cards are accepted. At this time I do not accept any form of insurance.
I look forward to seeing you
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment