Thank you for your interest in consigning at The Tack Collector and helping us be time & space efficient by booking the appropriate sized appointment. It's not just the time it takes to process each item’s details & conditions, it is also the space available for all expected appointments. In Notes: provide a general item list; ie grooming supplies, saddle pads, girths, paddock boots, etc. Saddle(s)? list the type and brand
Multiple appointments are scheduled each day; please do not arrive early for your appointment unless it is to do your shopping here first :) Large/Bulky Drop Offs please come to the Back Door.
Appointment completion times are approximate based on item types & customer shopping assistance. You are required to remain in shop until completed, we do our best to be as quick and efficient as possible.
Email Confirmation & 2 Reminders (check spam) are sent 7 days & 72 hours before appointment. Please confirm/cancel/update your appointment as quickly as you can using the links provided at the bottom of the emails. Need to cancel? Pls do so asap to make the time slot available to other consignors.
New Consignors & Consignors PRIOR to Jan 1, 2018 must complete the current agreement. Saddles require a separate agreement completed. Questions about terms prior to booking or scheduled appointment? Call 403-719-2154 so we can easily answer your questions.
Not able attend in person?: Call 403-719-2154 asap to make mandatory arrangements before dropping off or shipping. Based on our consignment and privacy policies we are unable to accept items without a current agreement.
PREPARING Items to Consign
- *Clean, Organize & Pack items into groups/categories; breeches, shirts, bits, spurs, tack, etc
- *Provide prices paid & where for unusual and unique items
- *Horse Related items; Art, Books, Clothing, DVD’s, Housewares, Clothing, Equipment, Tack, Toys, etc
- *All Seasons/Every Season
- *Clean & good condition *Dirty items: consigned when clean at a later date
- *Used helmets *harness *jeans *large feed items (metal feeders, troughs, etc)
- *12” & larger western saddles.
- *dirty/poor condition
- *non-horsey items & brands
- *over scheduled appointment amount
- *Empty Bins, Bags, boxes & declined items must be removed at appointment completion
- *disposal fee charged to account at our discretion
- *Horse Related items; Books, Clothing, DVD’s, Houseware, Clothing, Equipment, Tack, Toys, etc
- *All Seasons/Every Season
- *Clean & good condition *Dirty items: donate when clean at a later date
- Large donation amounts (over 25 &/or saddles) provide advance notice to ensure room in the Donation Bins
- Dirty/Broken/Poor condition and Boxes, Bins, Tote Boxes, Bags, etc
- *No Dumping* *No Disposal @ The TC* *charges to account will be applied for abandoned items*
Thank You :) See you Soon!
The Tack Collector Ltd. #116, 5050 - 106 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2C 5E9 403-719-2154 email@example.com www.thetackcollector.ca