Thank you for choosing the Kalish Wellness Center!
If you are a new patient, you must complete the following steps prior to scheduling your appointment:
1. Click here to access the New Patient paperwork: New Patient paperwork 2. After clicking on the link:
Please note: if you choose to fax the paperwork you will need to call the office to schedule at (510) 271-0044, as you will not be able to use the online scheduler.
3. Once you have saved the file to your computer, continue on this page to select your appointment type (New Patient Consultation), and the date and time you would like.
4. After completing the information on the following page, you will be prompted to upload your paperwork - click "Choose File" and upload your paperwork.
5. When you have successfully uploaded your paperwork, click "Complete Appointment".
6. You will see a confirmation page and will also receive a confirmation email for your appointment. You're all set!
Please note: We must have your paperwork 48 hours prior to your scheduled consultation. If paperwork is not received in time we will, unfortunately, need to reschedule your consultation.
If you have any problems uploading your paperwork to the scheduler you may fax it to us at (510) 722-0322. Please do not email your paperwork to us.
CANCELLATION POLICY:If for any reason you cannot make your appointment, please let us know within 48 hours so we can reschedule accordingly.
CONTACT US:If you have questions, please feel free to call (510) 271-0044 or email us at email@example.com
Regular office hours are Monday - Thursday 9:00am to 4:00pm (PST) & Fridays 9:00am to 1:00pm (PST).
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment