PLEASE READ IN FULL BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR CLASS!
Covid-19 Policies & Procedures
1. You must sign up for class in order to attend. Spots are limited to 4 - 6 participants per in-studio class. Please contact for zoom availability.
2. If you need to cancel your registration, please do so within 6 hours of your class time or the spot may still be removed from your package.
3. Please do not bring any additional personal items into the studio with you. There will be designated spots available to set your shoes / keys, etc.
4. Please arrive changed and ready for class. The washroom is for emergency use only - there will be cleaning instructions noted inside incase you do need to use it.
5. You must respect social distancing boundaries at all times. As a public place of business it's important we all play our part in helping each other feel safe. This includes the parking lot and surrounding AW areas.
6. You must sanitize your hands upon entry. You will enter through the front door and exit through the back door into the back parking lot.
7. Masks are not recommended for physical activity. If wearing one helps you feel safe, you are permitted to do so but you must communicate with an instructor at any sign of feeling lightheaded or nauseous. Instructors will wear a mask while spotting students.
8. If you have any signs or symptoms of illness, please stay home. If you have been off province or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for covid-19, please contact Jade before coming to the studio.
Thank you for your understanding.