PLEASE READ IN FULL BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR CLASS!
Covid-19 Policies & Procedures
1. You must sign up for class in order to attend. Spots are limited to 4 participants per in-house class with some online availability if you'd like to join us from home.
2. If you need to cancel your registration, please do so within 6 hours of your class time or the spot may still be removed from your package.
3. Please do not bring any additional personal items into the studio with you. There will be designated spots available to set your shoes / keys.
4. Arrive changed and ready for class. The washroom will be for emergency use only and you will need to follow a strict cleaning protocol if you need to use it.
5. You must respect social distancing boundaries at all times. As a public place of business it's important we all play our part in helping each other feel safe. This includes the parking lot and surrounding AW areas.
6. You must sanitize your hands upon entry and exit. You will enter through the front door and exit through the back door into the back parking lot.
7. Masks are not recommended for physical activity. If wearing one helps you feel safe, you are permitted to do so but you must communicate with an instructor at any sign of feeling lightheaded or nauseous.
8. If you have any signs or symptoms of illness, please stay home. If you have been off province or have been in contact with someone who has been travelling, please refrain from coming to the studio.
9. It is important that you understand that we are not operating as usual. Social distancing prevents us from being able to instruct and spot in our usual fashion. For insurance reasons, we can not teach classes on-apparatus without the ability to spot. Even if you feel safe to practice without a teacher's hand, you will not be permitted to do so. This June schedule is for us to start re-convening safely as a community and updates on apparatus use will be released as soon as possible.
Thank you for your understanding.