Thank you very much for booking a Croydon Power Yoga Class.
Please see below for our booking and cancellation policy, aimed at being fair to both teachers and students.
If you wish to book a Class Pass, please go back into the system after you make your purchase, and choose the dates of the classes you wish to attend.
I look forward to sharing this beautiful practice with you!
Croydon Power Yoga
Booking and Cancellation Policy
1. All sales are final. No refunds, extensions or exchanges are possible.
2. The sale of a single class is non-transferable to another date. Classes are only transferable on a Class Pass.
3. You must book your class in advance in order to guarantee your space, even if you have a Class Pass.
4. If you have a Class Pass then please only book the classes you are going to attend. If you need to cancel a class which is part of a pass please do so no later than 2 hours before the session. Class cancellations within 2 hours will be recorded as a late cancel.
5. If you late cancel or fail to attend a booked class you will still be charged for that class in full.
6. You must arrive at least 5 minutes before the class start time or your reserved place may be offered up to a waiting student.
7. If you would like to be added to a waitlist, please email Sam at email@example.com and she will be in touch as soon as a space opens up.