For A Limited Time40% OFF WITH ANDREA!!! !BOOK NOW!SEE BELOW
Finding Us in "The Park" Can Be Confusing.
PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT Our DIRECTIONS/CONTACT US Page
For Directions & Pictures Of Our Office Before Your Appointment.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT:
1. DRIVING DIRECTIONS: 16607 Blanco Road, Building 12, Suite 12205, Second Floor, SA, TX, 78232.
There is a Directions page on our site with photos and a Google maps link. There is a large sign at The Park entrance which says, “The Park, Executive Offices”. Turn in there and drive to the "T" and go LEFT, to the back. We are in building #12 of 15 buildings, on the 2nd floor.
There is an ELEVATOR straight ahead before the stairs.
1. When you come into the office there is a table near the door with an After Treatment Sheet and a Case History Form. Please READ the After Treatment Sheet and fill out the Case History Form, while you are waiting.
2. Electrolysis is the only method of permanent hair Removal. Laser, is permanent hair Reduction. With every electrolysis treatment, the hair comes in finer and finer until the hair no longer grows. Your FREE Consultation will explain how long it may take and how much it will cost.
3. At the appointment the hair needs to be long enough for us to see and grasp with a tweezer, about 1/16” long. There is a free Sample Treatment During The Consultation. If there is time during the consultation you can have a full treatment at the standard price.
4. Please do not use any irritating skin care products for several days before your appointment. Your skin should be free of makeup. It can be removed in the office. We have facial cleansers in the bathroom.
5. Please allow at least 24 hours notice for appointment cancellations. There is a fee for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours from the appointment.
6. Please give us the courtesy of cancelation. No show
appointments without any phone call apology, are subject to a fee equal to the full $ amount which you have
booked the electrologist. After 3 no show appointments, we will require you pre pay for your appointments.
7. We do not provide services to the private reproductive areas of the
We look forward to meeting you and helping you with your permanent hair removal needs!
You will not receive a text message reminder before your appointment