View Products/Packages »
Please be aware that although availability may be limited or further in the future than you'd like, the guidelines listed below will help you get the appointment time, and length that you request.
1. Changes happen to the schedule a lot, so be honest when answering the intake question regarding your availability and whether or not you'd like to be contacted if there is an opening sooner.
2. If you'd like to be seen sooner consider choosing a shorter massage session time. 30min massages(only available to existing clients)and even 60min massage appointments will have much more availability than 90min and 120min sessions. Please note: if you settle for a shorter time but would like a longer time that is also one of the options in the intake questions.
3. Know that when you book a massage, the appointment time will be longer than the hands on service, especially for new clients that will have a verbal consult before and after the appointment.
4. Please note that clients are only able to schedule/register for workshops a maximum of 60 days into the future from today's date.
5. Lastly if you are having a scheduling issue that cannot be resolved online please don't hesitate to call/text Jennifer at 541-999-7444, thank you!