Life is a journey full of wonderful experiences, happy occasions, eventful transitions and some day's there is stress, frustration and pain. For the most part, you enjoy your life, but recently you have noticed that a few changes need to be made.
You have come to the right place! I am Rashida Ingram, Ph.D, a Psychotherapist and Consultant. I am here to support you through personal life challenges and relational struggles by using a strengths-based approach that will empower you to identify solutions to improve your quality of life, decrease stress and enhance your ability to face difficulty from a position of power instead of fear.
These are some concerns that I am able to help you with:
* Self-Awareness, Purpose, Life adjustment and achieving optimal wellness.
* Clarity, commitment, envisioning your success
*Strategies to redefine and reset your life goals to suit your needs.
* Family trauma/secrets
* Blended family conflict and structure
* Childhood adjustment issues related to trauma, grief and loss, or parental divorce
* LGBTQ empowerment
* Pre-commitment counseling
* Pre-marriage counseling
* Discernment counseling (do I stay, or do I go?)
* Lack of intimacy
* Life transitions (New baby, death, moving, separation, new jobs/termination, etc)
* Depression, grief, and loss
* Living after divorce
* Repetitive conflict with family or your mate
* Complex relationships, communal living, and Polyamory
I am looking forward to working with you. In order to make progress, your engagement is necessary. Life will happen, if you need to cancel, please do so within 24 hrs.
In the event that you cancel on the same day of your appointment, you will be responsible for the FULL FEE of your session.
All sessions occur online using zoom. Innergy Connections,LLC does not take any commercial health insurance plans.
Add your phone number to receive an appointment reminder via text message.
Message and data rates may apply. One message per appointment.