Please select your course from the list below. Ducati Australia are subsidising Level 1 Adventure courses for selected 1200 and 950 Multi Strada Enduro owners. If eligible you can redeem the coupon below to obtain a discount or complimentary Level 1 (Adventure Course). Please enter the last 5 numbers of your vin. Please contact us direct on Ph: 1300013273 or email@example.com should you experience any difficulties. Should you choose to do the 2 day combo deal please pay for your level 1 vi a voucher or card, we will contact you re level 2 payment at a later date.
Terms and Conditions
Release / Indemnity By completing a booking to attend a D-A-RE (Ducati Adventure Riding Experience) course or trek i accept this release and indemnity I hereby -
1. Apply to participate in the Ducati Adventure Riding Experience (D-A-R-E) rider training or tour to be conducted by Motor School trading as Ducati Adventure Riding Experience (D-A-R-E);
2. Acknowledge that riding a motorcycle, particularly under conditions created for training purposes and tours, can have an element of risk and at times can be dangerous;
3. Accept all risks of injury, loss, damage or liability arising out of or in any way relating to the rider training or tour, including the use or operation of a motor cycle during the rider training or tour by me, another participant or a member of the Ducati Adventure Riding Experience (D-A-R-E) personnel, or which might occur at any location at which the rider training or tour is conducted whether by my own act or omission or the act or omission of a third party;
4. Release Motor School t/a Ducati Adventure Riding Experience (D-A-R-E) and its affiliated and related companies, its employees, servants, agents, contractors and all persons and companies which sponsor it or the course or treks /tours and all persons involved in the provision of the rider training or tour, from any and all liability for loss, damage or injury caused or contributed to by Ducati Adventure Riding Experience (D-A-R-E) or in any way arising out of the rider training or tour, the use or operation of the vehicle by me or another participant, or my participation in the rider training or tour, whether arising directly or indirectly out of negligence or contract or common law or statute law;
5. Acknowledge that during the rider training or tours, and whilst at any location at which the rider training or tour is conducted, I must follow the directions of the Ducati Adventure Riding Experience (D-A-R-E) personnel and comply with all requirements of participation determined by Ducati Adventure Riding Experience (D-A-R-E), failing which Ducati Adventure Riding Experience (D-A-R-E) may immediately refuse to allow me to participate in the Rider training or tour for any non-compliance;
6. Agree to indemnify, and keep indemnified, Ducati Adventure Riding Experience (D-A-R-E), its servants, agents, contractors and sponsors from and against all loss, damage, injury or liability (including liability for costs including legal costs) caused by or contributed to by me or in any way arising out of my acts or omissions outside the boundaries set by, or contrary to any instructions of the Ducati Adventure Riding Experience (D-A-R-E) personnel during or in relation to the Rider training or tour.
If using a motor cycle owned by Ducati Australia and NZ trading as NF Imports accept all responsibility for all or any damage caused to the motor cycle during the use and operation of the motorcycle. I agree that I will undertake to pay for repairs in full as agreed as a part of the use agreement.
By making a booking with D-A-R-E I acknowledge that I have read and understood the release and indemnity and agree to be bound by these terms.
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment