We are reopening May 19th and we can't wait to see you!
COVID-19 GUIDELINES (Please read prior to your appointment. Thank you!)
In accordance with The State of Ohio, The Ohio State Board of Cosmetology, and Skin & Sugar, the following policies will be enforced:
- MASKS/FACE COVERINGS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES. If you arrive without a mask/face covering, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO RESCHEDULE. (If you are receiving a facial, it will be removed before your appointment)
- In order to reduce traffic in our waiting room, please REMAIN IN YOUR CAR until you receive a text or phone call to inform you that it is appropriate to enter.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival, and if it is above 100 degrees, you will kindly be asked to reschedule with no penalties. (Please try to take your temperature at home before your appointment, and call immediately if you need to reschedule.)
- We ask that you either pay with apple pay or credit card to LIMIT CASH TRANSACTIONS as much as possible.
- All new clients will be required to fill out their new client paperwork on our website electronically.
At Skin & Sugar your health, safety, and comfort are our ultimate priority. With certification under the Ohio State Board of Cosmetology, we have always maintained infection control to the highest standards. Beyond the normal requirements, we will be spending extra time disinfecting throughout the day! In addition, our estheticians will be wearing face masks and face shields. We want you to know we are taking every measure we can to maintain a safe environment for your services while keeping you as comfortable as possible. That being said, beginning May 19th, 2020 we will be adding a $5 charge to all services (excluding sugaring) to assist with the cost of personal protective equipment (PPE). We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out via email (email@example.com).
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment