By paying Deposit, you agree to the terms as stated below. Any booking other than General Photography hourly sessions will require a signed contract with additional terms prior to the booking date.
The person setting and paying for the booking is considered the responsible party unless otherwise noted and agreed to by Natasha Snyder
Responsible party assumes 100% liability for all persons entering the Little Ranch Farm property associated with the booking and agrees to hold Little Ranch Farm - Natasha Snyder Photography and Landowners harmless for any reason including personal property damage, theft or personal injury of any kind. By paying Deposit you agree that you, the responsible party/photographer/client are responsible for you and your clients/guests and are entering property at your own risk and will not hold landowners responsible for any injury or death. The Clients and all guests invited attend and step onto the property at their own risk. By stepping onto the property, you are all participants of the property and not bystanders.
Farm Rules/ Terms
1. The Responsible Client will be responsible for any plants and/or pots and/or garden beds damaged during their time spot.
2. Photographers and clients must sign waiver of liability form if using animals or row boat for their shoot.3. Pets/Livestock are allowed and must be on a leash/lead at all times. Please make sure you clean up after your pet while here on the farm. 4. Children may not run around the property unattended. They may not climb fences or trees or touch animals without permission.
5. Please do not leave any trash or belongings behind.
6. No confetti or Glitter Please. It is messy and dangerous to our chickens free ranging for food.
7. Please do not harass or upset the animals.
8. Responsible Party and their clients must comply with all farm rules. Failure to comply with rules will result in expulsion from the property.
9. No Alcohol Permitted on Property.
10. Please stick to your time spot. Arrive on time and depart on time. It is likely that other clients are scheduled before and after you!
If any of your days our rained out, The Little Ranch Farm will work with you to reschedule your session times here on the farm. ♥ No refunds will be given for any cancellations.