Our By Appointment Model is designed to provide the best shopping experience possible for each of our prospective customers.
To facilitate and optimize your time at your appointment, please note the following guidelines:
1) Wet, Windy or stormy weather conditions may prevent a test ride. The business owner and/or store manager reserves the right to decide whether it will it safe enough to allow any test ride of a shop owned e-bike.
2) Test Rides are available to be done for 3- 5 minutes. Up to 3 e-bike models can be ridden during your appointment time slot. The test ride is primarily to confirm that the e-bike is a fit for you, and to allow you to experience the performance of the e-bike from the assist (i.e. speed/acceleration) and assure that it fits your needs.
3) Rider Safety and Bike Riding Skills: If you have not ridden a regular bike in a number of years, please do practice riding your own regular bike to make sure you are confident in your ability to ride a bike. A signed liability waiver will be required for all test rides.
4) Please bring/wear a helmet for use during a test ride. This for your own safety.
5) We do appreciate the opportunity to earn your business, however, we are not in a position to be a 'show room' or 'test bed' for you to test out a brand that you plan to purchase on line. Please be respectful of our time. Our business is here to serve our customers who purchase from us.
Thank you !
Mike - Owner of Revolution E-Bikes
Add your phone number to receive an appointment reminder via text message.
Message and data rates may apply. One message per appointment.