Please read the following diligently to ensure no future misunderstandings, if you have any questions please call me on 0413781367.
- Every appointment booked will require a non refundable 50% deposit
- If booked via messenger or in store cash, card or a PayPal link with the amount owing will be sent through
- Appointments will not be confirmed or held without payment
- All deposits are non refundable under any circumstances including cancellations
- Arriving 10 minutes or more late will result in your appointment being cancelled & deposit/s forfeited.
- Please do not bring friends, family or children to your appointments unless they are able to sit in the waiting room without supervision.
Cancellations, Rescheduling & No-shows
- Once a booking has been made please use the website to cancel or reschedule your appointments.
- No shows or rescheduling within the allocated times on multiple occasions will require a 100% deposit to re-book.
- You can reschedule all appointments (excluding cosmetic treatments) if more than 24 hours notice is give. If 24 hours or less is given your deposit forfeits & a new deposit will be required.
- Cosmetic Tattooing requires more than 48 hours notice, you may only reschedule once before you forfeit your deposit & a new one will be required
In order for you to have a relaxed introduction and to fill out the necessary paperwork for your appointment, i ask that you please arrive to you appointment on time or slightly early. If you arrive 10 minutes or more late your appointment will be cancelled and your deposit will be forfeited.
As I currently work back to back I’am unable to shift others appointments or inconvenience other clients due to late arrivals. If you are running late please contact me on 0413781367 as soon as possible.
Friends, Family and Children
Due to safety & insurance no one except the client is able to enter the treatment room, Children, friends & family are able to wait in the unsupervised waiting room if able to sit quietly on their own.
- Outstanding payments can be made via Cash, Card, Paypal on the day.
Payment Plans (Humm and Afterpay available)
Humm & Afterpay is used for payment plan options, you will need to head the the Humm website and sign up as a customer. https://oxipay.shophumm.com.au/
- To make a booking using Humm or Afterpay please call the salon to finalize payment & than your booking can be secured.
- Minimum spend $150
- Must be 18+
- To book using payment plans you will have to call the salon direct & have the payment approved prior to a booking being made
- Can use to purchase Services & Products
- Please create an account prior to your appointment
Thank you, Chelsea Valentino