Please choose your session options! Kelley will get back with you ASAP to confirm your options and your selected time/date.
On regular, non-mini-day sessions, please be sure and choose one wardrobe, location, and image number options in the add-on process. Also note, these choices will affect your end rate! PLEASE ADD THIS AS YOU GO, AS A TOTAL WILL NOT BE SHOWN ON THE FINAL PAGE (sorry about that!) Your deposit will be 25% of your total, with the remaining 75% due the day of your session.