To book your services (Please READ the instructions):
1. Be sure you have completed your REGISTRATION/TERMS and CONDITIONS forms on your first booking. Our programs start for your new Pal Pack member in two ways...Peaceful Integration or Basic Obedience. (There may be questions that do not apply to you, those are to be answered N/A.) If you have already completed these forms DO NOT ANSWER THE FORMS UNLESS THERE HAS BEEN A CHANGE, these forms will ALWAYS appear, as the system works like a journal, we see the history of the answers. If there has not been a change, FILL OUT the form titled the service you are booking, then, scroll down to the bottom of the page.
2. Be sure to submit your vaccination records to: email@example.com Please place your SUBJECT Line as per this example, TIMBER_WireHairedTerrierMix_BlkWht or as an upload to the system. If vaccination records are not provided prior to the appointment we will ask you to reschedule.
3. Be sure that you are signing up for the correct service, (i.e. if your pal is still under behavioral management you must sign up for that class period, if you are booking for your first time you start with the peaceful integration (both of these services are listed in Daytime Socialization Classes.)
4. Be sure that you enter a cell phone number for your contact information to receive your confirmation reminder, and/or if there is a class closure.
5. When you arrive for your appointment your pal must have all their required training tools with them. Your pal must be wearing a properly fitted flat collar for ALL participants.
Thank you for your patronage of PAWS'itive Pals Dog Training Services.
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment