Welcome to online scheduling. You can view your upcoming appointments, past history, real time schedule availability and even upload photos of inspiration when you create an account. FILLING OUT THE CONSULTATION FORM IS NOT REGISTERING. To ensure that all guests' appointments run smoothly and are provided with a stress free visit, please read and adhere to the following before booking (All appointments booked online must be made under the name for the person receiving the service. If you don't want to do any of the following, please don't call or text. Don't bother making an appointment):
1. All textures are serviced here. Service timing and pricing are based on average length and density. You will benefit the most if your hair appointment is scheduled according to your needs. When scheduling your appointment, select your service and select the appropriate Add-on, so that proper time is allotted. If you have a lot of hair, we will need extra time for your service. If you have thick hair, select the Thick Hair Add-on. If you have really thick hair, select that to add more time for you. If you have long hair, select the appropriate long hair Add-on. See Length Chart for details.
2. If you are booking a drastic color change, such as anything blonde, a consultation is required. Color should be done on clean, dry hair. Arrive with clean, blow-dried hair, or if you prefer to have this done at the salon, book the Hair Color Preparation service, so that we can reserve enough time to cleanse and blow dry. Failure to add the Hair Color Prep to your service, and you still require preparation before color, does not imply that you will only be charged for services booked. You will be charged for services rendered.
3. In the event that your appointment is booked improperly, e.g., you have super thick hair, and you fail to add it to your service, there is no guarantee that services will be rendered to completion, and your appointment will end at the time allotted for your appointment. If you are feeling spontaneous during your appointment, everything will be done to try and accommodate your needs during your appointment. However, as a courtesy to our next guest, your appointment will end as originally scheduled and unfortunately, may not be able accommodate your desires. This may also cause the appointment to be rescheduled based on the amount of time needed to provide the service.
4. Business hours are from 10 - 6:30 pm (the last appointment, depending on service, will be taken at 6:30), Tuesday through Friday, and 9:30 am to 3:30 pm on Saturday. If the dates you want aren't available, keep checking back. Clients book and cancel online at their convenience. If you require an appointment outside of availability, there is a 30% convenience fee, or $30 per service. Request an appointment on the VIP Calendar. Your request will be reviewed within 24 hours.
6. Children and Entourage Policy: Due to limited spacing, only guests that are being serviced are allowed in the service area. Children who are not being serviced are not allowed in the service area- That's a liability issue. Please do not bring additional guests who are not being serviced.
Redeem your coupon or package by clicking the pink button labeled "Redeem Coupon or Package" to book your appointment. Enter the redemption code on coupon or package or simply type in your email.
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment