*** PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19, our shop policy has changed until further notice.
1. We are limiting the amount of guests that a bride can bring to ONE guest. If more than one guest comes along, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment. Our stylists will help you with photos/ videos/ facetime and assist you in finding your dream dress!
2. All guests are required to wear a mask while in the shop. Gloves are also recommended.
3. Only our stylists will pull gowns off the racks and we kindly ask that your guests be seated during the duration of the appointment. Our stylists will not fully be able to assist in helping brides change inside the fitting room. However, we will help zip, button and clip the dresses. As recommended, we will keep a distance of at least 6ft throughout most the appointment.
4. We will be prioritizing Alterations appointments as well as brides with upcoming wedding dates so that no bride is left behind. If you schedule an appointment and your wedding date is after June 2021, we may e-mail you to reschedule your appointment. We will try to fit in as many brides as we can.
We apologize for any inconvenience. However, we implemented these new policies for the health and safety of our employees as well as for our guests. On our end, we will be limiting daily appointments, keeping at least 30 minutes in between appointments, sanitizing all stations as well as doorknobs etc., keeping a distance of 6ft from our guests. Thank you for understanding!
* We often take appointments on the days our shop is closed if prior appointment arrangements are made. Please inquire through the 'Contact Us' button*
// Please do not book more than one appointment or your appointments may be cancelled //