First time badging or if expired 30 days or more:
STEP 1: ENROLLMENT & BACKGROUND CHECK INITIATION APPOINTMENT
-Applicant's information and documentation will be verified, and background check initiated. All required documentation must be present.
STEP 2: TRAINING & BADGING APPOINTMENT (upon completion of background check typically ~3-4 days)
-Training takes 1-3 hours depending on badge type and access requirements. Applicant will be issued their badge upon completion of training.
STEP 2: TRAINING & BADGING APPOINTMENT
-Applicant's information and documentation will be re-verified and updated, (previous scans are not valid). Upon completion of training, applicant will be issued their badge. Applicants may attempt to test out of required renewal training.
1. Passport or Drivers License & Certified Birth Certificate/Social Security Card
(or other documents in accordance with Form I-9 Page 3) // original or certified (no photo copies)
2. Current GPIA issued badge (renewals)
3. Insurance card for the vehicle you plan to drive on the Airfield (AOA Badges)
4. Check or Credit Card (non-invoiced customers)
5. CHRC Letter (airline employees - CHRCs are valid for 2 years)
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment