Prenatal Breastfeeding Class
1 hour 30 minutes
This class covers everything you need to know about preparing to breastfeed, antenatal hand expression, pumping, feeding baby and common pitfalls. We will talk about:
• the science of skin-to-skin
• comfortable breastfeeding positions
• good latch technique
• how often to feed
• how to know baby is getting enough
• what to do if problems arise
• how partners can support breastfeeding
We also include a complementary call after your baby is born to trouble-shoot any concerns.
Add a Time...
Your email address is invalid
. Did you type the domain correctly?