GENERAL CONSIDERATIONS FOR ALL ENGAGEMENTS
Advocate & Educate, LLC does not conduct means testing on any potential client. Instead, fees are kept low for all clients' benefit, and are substantially less than standard fees for similar services.* School attorneys charge premium hourly rates (paid by taxpayers, possibly including you). We should all be realistic about fees. Compared to technical trades and professions, our fees are modest, while bringing substantial value to children and their entire families. Advocacy and training services offered by this company are reliably competent, and completely confidential without risk of sellout through unauthorized communication with anyone else.
1) Client scheduling indicates client agreement to pay for services, unless an undiscovered conflict of interest or other unforeseen circumstance arises.
2) PLEASE make special note: Each type of appointment will be entered on the calendar according to the amount of time listed for it on the scheduling page. The scheduler only lists the initial amount, and continuing appointments will be scheduled as agreed. If additional time beyond the maximum agreed is needed (except for due process mediation or hearing bundles), the following choices are available: 1) another unit may be purchased, or 2) the hourly rate applied, or 3) other arrangements made, as agreed in advance by client and advocate.
3) All time will be accounted to the client, and all fee amounts are prepaid and held in trust until earned. If fee payment is not used for service, excess will be refunded to the client.
4) Subscriptions and memberships are annual agreements, divided into monthly payments, but may be terminated with 30 days' notice by either client or advocate. Advocate reserves right to immediately terminate for good cause (client failure to disclose material fact, untruthfulness, hostility, etc.) Unused fees will be refunded to client in event of advocate termination for cause.
5) Advocate services do not include expenses, such as for experts, large copying orders, shipping or postage, mileage and other travel expense, etc. Those expenses are the responsibility of the client. Advance payment of expenses, if necessary, will be held in trust until spent and accounted to client.
*6) TEMPORARY FEE REDUCTION OPPORTUNITY: Refer others and receive 10% discount on any service except due process mediation or hearing, in addition to Advocate's Circle rates, through Dec. 31, 2018. All you need to do to get your discount or rebate is to forward the name of the person(s) you referred. As soon as they engage for services and confirm your referral, we will credit you on your current matter.