Thank you for visiting our online scheduling page. We look forward to working with you soon! Here is how our process works.
1. Schedule an appointment on the day and time that is most convenient for you. Scroll down to see appointment types. Please note that your visit must be scheduled no sooner than 3-4 days from today.
2. Place your payment information on file. Your card will be charged $60 on the morning of your visit. Note: If your surgeon/physician has negotiated a different rate than $60 per visit then we will honor those rates. If you are a BCBS, United Healthcare, or Cigna patient, and your insurance covers the cost of your visit, then we will not charge your card except for a non-emergency cancellation. At this time, Medicare, Aetna and other insurance plans do not cover our services and patients with one of these plans will be charged directly
3. Check your email inbox for an email from email@example.com. This email will confirm the details of your appointment and will also contain additional instructions regarding this visit. It is very important that you review the details of this appointment as soon as you receive this email. Email will be sent within 18 hours from time of scheduling.
4. Be ready for your phone consultation at your scheduled day and time. Please be in a quiet place free of distractions at the time of your phone consult. Please remember your consult is via phone and you don't come into an office: Note: BCBS, United Healthcare, and Cigna Patients Only: If insurance covers your visit then the consult must be completed via live online videoconferencing vs. phone. Please review the email that we send you in detail so that you understand how the process works.
5. Reschedule: If you need to change the day/time of your appointment then please provide 24 hour notice. A $25 no show fee will be required for all cancellations outside of emergency cancellations.
6. If you are having trouble with the online scheduling system then call us directly at 940-220-9068 and we will schedule you personally.
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment